When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Just wondering when your next Royal cruise (or cruises) is (are) booked? And do you think it'll go ahead?

We have:
  1. Mariner (4 night) end of August...with 4 days at Disney World beforehand
  2. Anthem (8 night) over December holidays
  3. Harmony (7 night) March 2021
Am not feeling too good about our August trip.
Trying to stay positive for our Anthem cruise (which is a re-booking of the March Anthem cruise that got cancelled)
Harmony should be good (I hope!)

How about others?

We're booked on our first Royal cruise on the Liberty in early August. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to go.

We have a November Harmony cruise booked and I feel confident that will go. Being local and retired, I'll keep an eye out for any new offers that come out once sailings resume. If they start up again in June, I'll see if there is a good deal available. :sail:

Mariner 4 night with sea day in January. Have 2 BR Aft Suite again so Concierge Lounge unlike the sister ships.

Also have 2 MSC Seaside YC this year. Thinking the Aug. is iffy but Dec. should be OK.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Our next Royal cruise is scheduled on Ovation from Tokyo - May 7, 2021 ending in Seattle. It has already had the start date and port itineraries changed. So lots of question marks around this cruise. Still not not 100% we are going but we likely will. With the state of things it is quite possible this cruise will change further so need to wait and see.

My May 2 Brilliance Transatlantic was cancelled - which didn't upset me much. I have a September Canada cruise on Empress, and b2b Holy Land and Transatlantic cruises on Explorer in October/November. It remains to be seen if any of the fall cruises take place. I also have a May 2021 British Isles cruise on Jewel to look forward to.

Oasis July 25
Edge October 30
Anthem January 4
Not feeling optimistic on the first 2.
Denise
We are also on Oasis July 25
We are not optimistic about it at all. We booked this when we canceled our Mediterranean cruise for July...
We have never sailed with RCCL and who knows when we actually will 🙁
Everyone’s safety is more important but it’s still disappointing.

End of August... in theory. Realistically we're probably gonna cancel once Royal/Westjet opens up the refund/rebook window.

I was looking at all-inclusive resorts for Jan 2021 though. $$$ so that might be a last minute package thing.

I just got off the Explorer March 8 (Star Trek Cruise :flower1: ) which was right before it all really hit the fan. The next sailing was another charter which had some problems with last minute cancellations and other things, but then Explorer was supposed to go to France for some work, which was initially posted as delayed but now seems to be canceled. Before I got off the ship I rebooked for the next Star Trek cruise, also on Explorer, March 7-14, 2021. Hopefully they can squeeze the refurbishment in before that.

I just got off the Explorer March 8 (Star Trek Cruise :flower1: ) which was right before it all really hit the fan. The next sailing was another charter which had some problems with last minute cancellations and other things, but then Explorer was supposed to go to France for some work, which was initially posted as delayed but now seems to be canceled. Before I got off the ship I rebooked for the next Star Trek cruise, also on Explorer, March 7-14, 2021. Hopefully they can squeeze the refurbishment in before that.
The major takeaway I get from this is that you did not do a trip report on your Star Trek cruise...

End of August... in theory. Realistically we're probably gonna cancel once Royal/Westjet opens up the refund/rebook window.

I was looking at all-inclusive resorts for Jan 2021 though. $$$ so that might be a last minute package thing.

Not seeing in your "trip reports" anything NCL (Haven) or MSC (Yacht Club) and was wondering if either would interest you as far as value for $$$$ compared to DCL ( Concierge) or RCCL (Sky or Star) or those cruise categories hold little interest.

TIA

Not seeing in your "trip reports" anything NCL (Haven) or MSC (Yacht Club) and was wondering if either would interest you as far as value for $$$$ compared to DCL ( Concierge) or RCCL (Sky or Star) or those cruise categories hold little interest.

TIA
I think those categories aren't of much interest to us. We do like going our own way and so I don't know that having that concierge there will provide as much value as it would to others. Mind you, if I ever won a RoyalUp bid I'd give it a go. Or maybe once the kids stop wanting to travel with us... so hard for tweens to let go for some reason...

I dont have an RCL booked. Yet. Incevthings settle down I want to book something on an Oasis class, and go to Coco Cay. I have a Carnival cruise booked in December so looking for probably after that, maybe March or April 2021.

Depends on what kind of deals that come out of all of this. If they slash prices, We'll probably look at booking a Winter 2021 one

I dont have an RCL booked. Yet. Incevthings settle down I want to book something on an Oasis class, and go to Coco Cay. I have a Carnival cruise booked in December so looking for probably after that, maybe March or April 2021.
So far we are 0 / 2 for making it to CoCo Cay. Navigator missed it due to Dorian. Anthem a couple weeks ago missed it due to being cancelled. We have 2 stops at our Mariner in August, but feel like it will be 0/4. But fingers crossed.

We have only cruised on DCL but have booked a RCL cruise for Jan. 30, 2021 on Majesty of the Seas. Am looking forward to Key West and CoCo Cay. Hoping all will be settled down by then and be able to cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!