When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

We have now booked August 1, 2021 on Allure in anticipation that we will be canceling our July 25, 2020 on the Oasis. This is fourth cruise we have booked with Royal and still have not stepped foot on one of their ships! Looking forward to it!

I moved our 7/25/20 Oasis cruise to July 2021.
i moved our January 2021 Anthem cruise to January 2022.
I cancelled our October 2020 TA cruise on Celebrity Edge to a Feb 2021 7 day Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Apex.
Denise

It was supposed to be July 10-13, but we cancelled. We did enjoy a similar one last July, but this year we don’t think it would be prudent To go.

I have our first cruise with Royal booked in November. I'm confident about that one.
I also have a DCL cruise booked in September, and I'm pretty hopeful for that one.

We just booked a Western Caribbean cruise on the Harmony of the Seas that will be traveling from December 27-January 3rd (right after we cancelled our Disneyland trip that was suppose to happen in June). We are celebrating our daughter's high school graduation early. We are all pretty confident that it will be a go and really excited.

We just booked a Western Caribbean cruise on the Harmony of the Seas that will be traveling from December 27-January 3rd (right after we cancelled our Disneyland trip that was suppose to happen in June). We are celebrating our daughter's high school graduation early. We are all pretty confident that it will be a go and really excited.
I think it's Carnival that is starting up with Port Canaveral being one of their ports in August. So if Royal ends up following the same, you should have a good chance for Harmony in Dec. Fingers crossed. Our Dec one is out of New Jersey so not so hopeful.

Last week I booked my first Celebrity Cruise on the Apex, which is still part of RCL for February 2021. Through my TA I booked one of those infinite veranda staterooms. I'm normally not a veranda type person but this infinite veranda stateroom really has me excited especially after looking at several videos. I also booked a RCCL cruise for Thanksgiving 2020 and fingers crossed that I will be able to sail.

Last edited:

Moved my September 2020 Bahamas & Perfect Day cruise on the Mariner to September 2021. It was so depressing to see 499 days until your trip on the cruise planner! We were really looking forward to trying the over-the-water cabanas and unless something happens the price drops significantly, we may never get to do that. We were really looking forward to trying cruising in a suite.

Also moved my December 2020 Western Caribbean cruise on the Independence of the Seas to December 2021. My husband is an essential worker and more than likely couldn't go in September without having to self quarantine when we get back. I'm also suspecting our school is going to start late and we may not have a break in September anyway. I really debated about the December trip, but moving from the IOS to the Symphony definitely lessened the blow.

Considering moving our May 2021 to May 2022. We're booked to sail out of NYC so not feeling super confident about that...

I had a Carnival cruise I booked last year for this year on the Horizon. I was supposed to be crusing May 2nd through May 10th but that was sadly canceled. I re-booked on Royal on the Sypmhony of the Seas for Sept. 26th 2020. I really, really hope that we are able to go. It was very depressing watching my countdown go from days to now 130+ days out. We shall see what happens!

We're booked on the Harmony of the Seas for 8/16/20, but I'm just keeping any eye on how everything goes once they do set sail to see if I want to reschedule or not.

HArmony November 15, 2020 - not sure if it is a go but it's kinda wait and see.

However, if there are self-quarantine rules after cruises (whether from government or set in place from my employer) I will not be able to go b/c I can't take three weeks of work off.

We are booked on the Mariner, November 2, with 2 stops at Coco Cay. We had done a back to back in late February so we could stop at Coco Cay twice. We love that island.

Since our Oasis on July 25, 2020 was just canceled....now we are sailing August 1, 2021 on the Allure. This is our 5th booking with Royal and we have never sailed with them because of cancellations. I’m beginning to wonder if we are jinxed....

We are booked on the Mariner, November 2, with 2 stops at Coco Cay. We had done a back to back in late February so we could stop at Coco Cay twice. We love that island.
We had that the 2 stops on Mariner in August. Was so excited, but we are going to cancel. Even had the double water park pass for our kids (and cheap drink package) so really sucks.

We were supposed to go on a 7 day Med cruise the middle of this month out of Rome. We found a 12 day for next June on Vision that is out of Barcelona and goes to some of the same ports and some different. Hope we are able to travel then.

Christmas 2020 Western Caribbean Cruise on Symphony.
Spring Break 2021 Western Caribbean Cruise on Symphony
June 2021 Western Med on Harmony
July 2021 Greek Isles on Oddessy

The Christmas cruise I’ve saved 50% since originally booking. The Spring Break cruise was a July 2020 Alaskan cruise that I rescheduled before final payment. The two euro cruises have $500 of OBC.

HArmony November 15, 2020 - not sure if it is a go but it's kinda wait and see.

However, if there are self-quarantine rules after cruises (whether from government or set in place from my employer) I will not be able to go b/c I can't take three weeks of work off.

This is my biggest worry regarding my Christmas Cruise. I’m fairly confident cruises will resume operations by then but I’m worried about possible quarantines upon returning. ’d probably be able to swing an extra week off at Christmas. My wife’s employer will give paid emergency leave for any Covid related absence. I’d have to eat 5 days as I have two weeks off at Christmas and the cruise is in the first week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!