When its your time

I want a little time. Not a long drawn out illness but a few weeks to get everything in order and to write messages to my grandchildren about how much I love them and how much joy each one has brought to my life. I would want them to know their value to me and the world since they are young and might forget. Grandparents are really good at making you feel important, I wouldn't want my grandkids to totally miss that in life.

I want a little time. Not a long drawn out illness but a few weeks to get everything in order and to write messages to my grandchildren about how much I love them and how much joy each one has brought to my life. I would want them to know their value to me and the world since they are young and might forget. Grandparents are really good at making you feel important, I wouldn't want my grandkids to totally miss that in life.

Write them now, you can update them periodically. I have letters in my safe deposit, I add every year

I believe in living each day as if it was your last with that said. I 'd still like a little time to plan and get things in order.

this is a lot to be said to have time to destroy things you don't want other people to know about.

:rotfl2: Yeah I figure as long as I have time to throw my laptop in the swimming pool, that'll do. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter