When should I request a cabin Loop?

mousehappy

Mouseketeer
We are arriving on feb. 3rd. When should we ask for a certain loop and is 2100 the best to be closest to the trading post? Should I fax or call? I have looked at the cost of the carts and really do not want to spend the $$.

2100 would be the closest to the Trading Post.

I'd suggest calling and adding any requests that you have to the reservation whenever you decide which loop you would prefer.

For our stay that recently ended, Dec 8-17, we were in cabin 2515. This was on the outside of loop 2500, about in the middle of the loop. That loop is one of the smaller loops. We had requested that loop when we made our reservations in September. We wanted to be close to the pool near the cabins and reasonably close to a bus stop.

We found the busses to run fairly regularly during the day, so we did use them for travel within FW. Our experience with the busses during the evening wasn't as enjoyable, so we tended to drive if we planned to be at a theme park when it closed.

Enjoy - you should have a fun time ;)

I called in and requested loop 2100. We have 3 kids and dont mind walking but want to be near stuff too. We swim alot here in pensacola so we dont really ever use the pools. I am hoping to keep this a secret from our kids. we are thinking of telling them that we are going to my moms in Little Rock, they probably wont even notice we are headed south. I think its gonna be three fast nights I wish it were longer. Maybe next time. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter