When to book Lion King VIP, Behind the Magic tours

piper28

Earning My Ears
Ok, staying onsite, wondering at what point one can start booking both the Festival of the Lion King VIP session and the Behind the Magic tours. Coming up on the 180 day mark, but it didn't look like these were bookable at that point?

Also, any thoughts on whether these are worth it? The FoLK VIP tier 1 seating seems like a pretty decent deal if you're interested in Tiffins anyways.

Ok, staying onsite, wondering at what point one can start booking both the Festival of the Lion King VIP session and the Behind the Magic tours. Coming up on the 180 day mark, but it didn't look like these were bookable at that point?

Also, any thoughts on whether these are worth it? The FoLK VIP tier 1 seating seems like a pretty decent deal if you're interested in Tiffins anyways.

I'm doing the FoTLK Tier 1 in February. There is an entire thread devoted to this if you search. It has gotten really good reviews so far

They haven’t opened Lion King up for summer yet (I occasionally check because we might book it). I feel like many tours are open for booking close to 180 days from tour date not necessarily from trip (at least the one we are interested in possibly doing - Marceline to MK) I think I could call and book now if I wanted to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter