When to book summer 2020?

Nhebron

DIS Veteran
I am thinking we will do a one night, two day park ticket and stay in a golden forest club suite to get the unlimited fast pass. We are going in June 2020, so still awhile away and it doesn’t look like prices/dates for some countries have been released yet. I saw already that I could save booking through UK site versus US. Just wondering how long I should wait. In the past I have booked WDW pretty far in advance and then made adjustments if new offers came out. Not sure how that works with DLP.

I am thinking we will do a one night, two day park ticket and stay in a golden forest club suite to get the unlimited fast pass. We are going in June 2020, so still awhile away and it doesn’t look like prices/dates for some countries have been released yet. I saw already that I could save booking through UK site versus US. Just wondering how long I should wait. In the past I have booked WDW pretty far in advance and then made adjustments if new offers came out. Not sure how that works with DLP.
You could check other countries as well... sometimes the discounts and the things that are discounted are quite different so you really have to price it all out...
I don’t have a lot experience but I think booking as early as possible is best for the biggest possible discount...
I think they released some last minute offers this summer for some countries but booking just a couple of weeks ahead is quite risky...
So I would book as early as possible...

I can't speak for all of Europe, but it's not really possible in my country in most businesses that when a better offer comes out after you've made your purchase to get a refund/reduction etc. Usually T&Cs of special offers have a sentence to inform you about this.

WDW is a beast when it comes to planning and they have to release their rooms well in advance, with DLP it's less necessary.

Just for a financial point of view, wouldn't it be cheaper to get a regular (GC) room instead of a suite and just buy the unlimited fastpass?

I can't speak for all of Europe, but it's not really possible in my country in most businesses that when a better offer comes out after you've made your purchase to get a refund/reduction etc. Usually T&Cs of special offers have a sentence to inform you about this.

WDW is a beast when it comes to planning and they have to release their rooms well in advance, with DLP it's less necessary.

Just for a financial point of view, wouldn't it be cheaper to get a regular (GC) room instead of a suite and just buy the unlimited fastpass?

thanks, I will run the numbers to see how different the costs would be. Buying the unlimited fast pass would be approx an extra $300 euros per day for three people, so potentially $600 if I wanted it for both days. If the cost difference is not significant, I might opt to splurge on a club level suite anyway as it would be more space and involve snacks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter