• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to call for PS @ CP for MVMCP ?

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I know that some of you have already gotten PS for LTT for MVCCP, but I would like to go to CP for early dinner on Nov 30 before MVMCP that night. When is the earliest I can call?
Thanks.

Up until the last few days, the reply would have been 60 days. Since they are apparently revamping the PS procedures, it is now anyone's guess. I have heard both of these scenarios:

1. WDTC guests purchasing a package can reserve 180 days out as of 8/4/03.

2. All resort guests can reserve all restaurants 90 days out as of 8/4/03.

Keep checking the boards to see when Disney makes a definitive answer.

Originally posted by BraveMom3
I know that some of you have already gotten PS for LTT for MVCCP, but I would like to go to CP for early dinner on Nov 30 before MVMCP that night. When is the earliest I can call?
Thanks.

I am assuming you mean Crystal Palace, right?

If that is the case you can call 90 days in advance for a PS

GOOD LUCK!

Does anyone know what the hours for Crystal Palace will be for MVMCP nights? We were hoping for a 6:00 pm reservation so we could see the lighting of the tree - is this wishful thinking - do I need to rethink my strategy?

I know CP is usually closed during MVMCP but I don't know when the last PS is. I would call right at 90 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter