• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to make reservations at Periwigs??

Macnjac87

got disney?
I know this sounds ultra-anal to some of you (but its what I do:cool: )

Should I make reservations now for hair braiding at Periwigs for my daughter or wait until we check in (only 17 days to go!!! )

Thanks!:earseek:

I always get my nails done at Periwigs (I know it is different from hair braiding) but I always make an appt same day, or day before.

It is too inconvenient to me to plan that way ahead.

But.. if you know when you want to get this done, go ahead and make the appt :)

have a great time! maybe I'll run into you there!!!!!!!

Laura :)

Thanks Laura-

It is just my nature to plan things far in advance, I've got to learn how to relax a little:cool:

I hope to run into you there too; it would be nice to run into a fellow New Yawka. You'll recognize me- I'll be the one running around taking my kids to all the stuff they wanna do- and then I'll be the one in the quiet pool hot tub at BCV at 10 pm w/my glass of champagne!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter