When to make Reservations for 12/2002?

realpatt

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about going on the 3 or 4 day criuse after Christmas 2002. How far out to we need to make the reservations?

Book NOW. The earlier you book, the greater your savings. Cruises during Christmas week are NOT discounted, so the only savings you can expect are Early Booking Savings.

Enjoy! :)

I would book now also-we booked 18 months out- and the price hasn't gone down any!!

I booked my 3 day on the Woner yesterday. The sailing date is 12-5-02. Cat 10 I was able to get a secret porthole room. We are paying $1107.00 for 2 includes ins and transfers $1361. if we inclued the Doplhin for 2 nights.

Definitely book now!! We have all our cruises (9) for 2002 booked already, and I'll be starting my 2003 bookings soon. We like to sail in the secret porthole rooms, and booking early gives us the best chance to get them. We use Dreams Unlimited, so I don't have to worry about watching for rate reductions...they do it for me.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter