When to plan a 2021 spring break trip?

BelleQ

Earning My Ears
We are planning to celebrate my son’s senior year by going spring break 2021. When should I start planning that? We’ve already been 3 times with our two sons who will be 18 and 16 next year. When they were 6 & 8, 10 & 12, and again when they were 13 & 15. Normally I would book now - 6 months in advance. Is this too early? Would a travel agent be able to adjust our reservations if discounts come up between now and then? I don’t know if any deals going on right now.

We go every March and start planning in August. I would get in it as soon as you can. Spring break fills up fast and rates go up. If better rates come up you can call Disney

Working for a school district here, we can only travel at the most expensive, and busiest times. On that note, we just booked for our spring break right at the 7th month mark. Hopefully some restrictions will be lifted and characters will be more available. We're taking our 5 year old granddaughter for her first trip.

Working for a school district here, we can only travel at the most expensive, and busiest times. On that note, we just booked for our spring break right at the 7th month mark. Hopefully some restrictions will be lifted and characters will be more available. We're taking our 5 year old granddaughter for her first trip.
As dedicated and well planned teachers we always traveled in July. However, things have changed in retirement and the years of hard work and dedication to students have given way to multiple vacations a year at "the best times". The years will pass very very quickly. Sooner than you think you will be us. Thank you for your work with "our future". PS. Per original question: Costco has great travel planners.

We are booked for March during my niece's spring break. This is an all girls trip this year. I would definately book now rather than later. If you book a package (room and tickets right now) you only have to pay $200 down and if you just book the room you only have to pay what it costs for the room for one night so I would do it ASAP. If you use a TA they can and will apply any discount that may be released. Thats one of the reasons we wait to pay the full amount. My poor TA has had to make changes to our reservation so many times already because we keep adding people or removing them.

i'm noticing some colleges are not having spring break, beginning spring semester later in february, no breaks, ending on time in May. Maybe that will cut down on 'traffic' so to speak. we just booked early march and also again for later may, week before memorial day wknd. He is a senior in hs too and we can't do summer with him so I am , for the first time ever in my life, pulling him out of school. If march doesn't work out, we will have may to fall back on. I have never done this before but he's my third and i am so done, just done, i'm doing what i want.

After I cancelled our last spring break trip, I rebooked for spring break 2021. Schools cancelling spring break has me a little worried and I'm thinking about getting another set of reservations for later in the year also. I just need to pay for a one night deposit upfront and the reservation is easily cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!