When to put your pet down ? ** updated post 32

I'm sorry. Such a very difficult thing to go though for you. I surely hope she's found her way to your daughter. Please take care.

Sorry for all of you that had to let go a loved one :grouphug:. I fear the day I have to make that decision.
But I strongly believe that there is a place where our loved pets go to and be happy and healthy again.

Thanks everyone. I’m just home from the vets, she is gone. I was home all day yesterday with her, and she hardly ate, wouldn’t even move. She waddled like she was 9 months pregnant just to try. I know I did the right thing. I am extremely sad, I held her paw and stayed with her, and asked her to please tell Bri I loved her and hug her and hope I see her soon. My husband drove us but could not go in.
I am so sorry {{hugs}}. It must have been very hard to not only lose a pet, but a connection to your daughter. *wiping tears away*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!