When to stop adding on?!

I don't think it's included. It doesn't make sense that it would be included for MNSSHP but not MVMCP, and the start time is not in line with what it was in 2016. It's not something I want to bring up again but the OP should be aware that it's unfortunately not yet a guarantee :(

I know we are getting off topic, but it’s possible that it would be included in MNSSHP and not MVMCP because the parties and parades/fireworks are at different times from one another. Then again, it’s WDW, so all bets are off... but yes, a good warning to the OP given this is still quite debatable/uncertain.

Well, never mind... you are right. They took the parade mention off the website for the MNSSHP party this evening. Ugh, Disney!

As I am planning our short trip before our cruise I’ve realized it is hard for me to draw the line on what is enough. We are fortunate that we can afford to go in the first place and add on some additional experiences, but things add up as you add on. For example, our flights were cheaper if we came in on Wednesday, so that justified (in my mind) an extra night at AKL. We are going to MNSSHP with our young girls, so I “need” to add on the dessert party for easier and better viewing for the parades, right? ☺️ Since we are only doing one Park day, shouldn’t I add on park hopper so we check out Toy Story Land? I know we will see the princesses on the cruise, but what about a meal at Cinderella’s castle? Lol. This is how my mind works. If I’m already spending so much on the cruise and this short park trip, sometimes I think what’s another $$, but it adds up!
You could do HS in the morning with a one day ticket, and then go the MNSSHP at 4. You could make your FP for HS. You can’t do FP during the party but you can from 4-6 would are there. I wouldn’t do the dessert party or CRT du ring the party, it takes up too much time and the party tickets are too expensive. I would save the party time for the parade (2nd), the fireworks, maybe a meet and greet for special characters if the lines aren’t too long, and take advantage of the shorter ride lines.

I hope to you have a great trip regardless of what you decide.

Ugh girl I totally feel you and love that you’re self deprecating about it because that’s ALL of us. 3 day quick and relaxing Poly stay for us turned into 4 nights at Poly, 1 at POFQ, EMM, Pixar Play Zone for my son, hoppers, cabana, water park, countless reservations and reservation changes. I am on my own nerves :stitch2:

Ugh girl I totally feel you and love that you’re self deprecating about it because that’s ALL of us. 3 day quick and relaxing Poly stay for us turned into 4 nights at Poly, 1 at POFQ, EMM, Pixar Play Zone for my son, hoppers, cabana, water park, countless reservations and reservation changes. I am on my own nerves :stitch2:
I have changed my reservations and fastpasses so much its wonder I'm not banned from the Disney site:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter