When was the last time Beach Club villas were renovated?

I thought I remembered seeing a list of all the DVC resorts & their renovation schedule: most recent renovation & what was done (soft goods or ??) with upcoming/planned renovations. I tried to google it recently & couldn't find anything. Has anyone seen this & can advise me on researching a link?

I thought I remembered seeing a list of all the DVC resorts & their renovation schedule: most recent renovation & what was done (soft goods or ??) with upcoming/planned renovations. I tried to google it recently & couldn't find anything. Has anyone seen this & can advise me on researching a link?

This is what was announced at the 2019 annual meeting. Difficult to say if plans have changed since then.
  • 2020 – Aulani (Minor Refresh)
  • 2020 – Boulder Ridge (Full Refurb)
  • 2021 – Grand Floridian ( Minor Refresh)
  • 2022 – Hilton Head (Full Refurb)
  • 2022 – Polynesian ( Minor Refresh)
  • 2022 – Beach Club ( Minor Refresh)

This is what was announced at the 2019 annual meeting. Difficult to say if plans have changed since then.
  • 2020 – Aulani (Minor Refresh)
  • 2020 – Boulder Ridge (Full Refurb)
  • 2021 – Grand Floridian ( Minor Refresh)
  • 2022 – Hilton Head (Full Refurb)
  • 2022 – Polynesian ( Minor Refresh)
  • 2022 – Beach Club ( Minor Refresh)
Has there been any update on the BRV full refurb?

What kind of shape are the BCV in these days? I've seen a few posts saying they're looking pretty worn down. We stayed at Jambo a few years ago and our villa was in pretty rough shape, it was a shock after how new and nice CC was.

Wife and 2 young kids staying at BCV over Labor Day. I hope the room is nice.

I was there in October..1 bedroom and I thought it was in fine shape.

I see on various DVC websites that Beach Club Villas is scheduled for a 'refresh' in 2022. Will any of the refreshed rooms be available in July 2022?

I see on various DVC websites that Beach Club Villas is scheduled for a 'refresh' in 2022. Will any of the refreshed rooms be available in July 2022?
"Scheduled."

Nothing was announced by DVC at the annual meeting. I rate chances of having a refreshed room this summer as near zero.

Will they replace the sleeper sofas with the Murphy beds? Or will that not be until some other refurb in the future? I really hope they do it with this refurb…

I thought we had a drop down bed in our BCV studio in December 2021 🤔
I didn’t find the room to be shabby or lacking.

I thought we had a drop down bed in our BCV studio in December 2021 🤔
I didn’t find the room to be shabby or lacking.
You probably had the little bunk size Murphy. Question above is whether BCV will get the queen size Murphy beds that come down and cover the sofa, replacing the sofa beds. Those Murphys are much more comfortable than the sofa beds because they’re a real mattress, not the sleeper sofa type mattress.

Will they replace the sleeper sofas with the Murphy beds? Or will that not be until some other refurb in the future? I really hope they do it with this refurb…
We just got back from a BCV/Poly split stay. The drop down queen sized murphy bed at Poly would be fantastic as a replacement for the pull out queen sofa beds at BCV. I would be 100% on board with that!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter