When was the last time you literally stopped to smell flowers?

I work in a church. Easter season is still in full swing. Had to freshen up the flowers in church and tidy up the parish grounds for Confirmation and First Communion this week. Today, there was a funeral-more flowers. That's okay. I do love flowers and at one time wanted to be a florist.

Personally, I was sick earlier this month with a stomach bug and DH brought me roses-a rarity!

Walking my dog yesterday, a beautiful floral scent I didn't recognize. Had to stop, sniff, try to figure which plant it was coming from and wonder what it was. It was so lovely, but my dog didn't care :)

I always stop to smell the flowers when they are in bloom.
When the cherry trees in my yard are in bloom I don't even have to stop, I walk out of my front door and can smell them in the air.
Love to walk by the lilac trees too.
But, like the pp said, everything is still dead and brown :sad1:

Yesterday. So many things are finally starting to blossom here. The bees in my yard were getting a bit perturbed at the competition as I flitted around sniffing flowers and flowering bushes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter