When will Christmas Meal info be avail?

Longsx3

DIS Veteran
I am almost ready to start making my PSs for our Holiday trip to WDW, we will be there 17th- 26th Dec., Before making my PS for Christmas Dinner I would like to have some idea about what each Resort will be offerring for Christmas Dinner, does anyone know when the info about Christams Dinners will be available? I looked at all ears but it only has DEC 2003.

Right now I am thinking about doing Gullivers for Christmas Eve, if they still have the seafood buffet and doing 1900 Park Faire for Christmas Dinner. Anyone do Park Faire for Christmas before, do they do anything special?

I hope it will be soon! What is Gulliver's like??? I think it'll be a challenge to make PS's before we know the park hours.

When we've been to WDW for Christmas, very few restaurants offer special Christmas menus. They usually serve their regular menus, with a few special entrees for the holidays. We ate at Narcoossee's for Christmas dinner, and it was the same menu as always.

I had asked about Gullivers as well,(I am thinking Christmas day) sounds like a great variety and we will be staying at the Dolphin so pretty convenient. I haven't heard any inout on it yet tho......

Thanks everyone. I agree I hate making PS then going back and changing them once the Park hours come out. Thankfully this trip we are typically only making one PS a day and then we will be spontaneous the rest of the day. This is somewhat unusual for us but because we are travelling with extended family I think it will work out better this way.

Originally posted by Longsx3
Right now I am thinking about doing Gullivers for Christmas Eve, if they still have the seafood buffet and doing 1900 Park Faire for Christmas Dinner. Anyone do Park Faire for Christmas before, do they do anything special?

We ate at 1900 PF 2 years ago on Christmas Day. It was packed and we had to wait almost an hour past our PS time. That being said, they did have a slightly varied menu with more of a holiday tone to it. Their desserts especailly seemd more festive. We were not impressed though, and probably would not go back at Christmas.

The Yacht Club Galley used to have a wonderful holiday buffet both at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but we have not been there in a few years so I don't know if it has changed at all.

Deb's site is really good for general ideas on the offerings, but it is hard to determine what will be best for your family, isn't it?

This year we are going to try the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary because we think it will be less hectic and there ought to be a good selection for all. Has anyone ever eaten there on Christmas Day?

Thanks in advance for any help!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your post! We are fairly stuck on 1900 PF for Dinner, subject to change, lol, but your post really made a difference because we will now go at the earliest possible time...this should help with our PS not being delayed too much. I am also going to order a couple of the princess slippers and dog bones for our table for desserts so no matter what they serve we will definitely have a good dessert!

DS is 8 and so this probably the last year she wil be swept away by the Princesses that is why we want to eat there for Christmas. We are also doing the Disney Girl PerfectlyPrincess Tea the day before.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Kelly
Originally posted by PNO4TE
We ate at 1900 PF 2 years ago on Christmas Day. It was packed and we had to wait almost an hour past our PS time. That being said, they did have a slightly varied menu with more of a holiday tone to it. Their desserts especailly seemd more festive. We were not impressed though, and probably would not go back at Christmas.

The Yacht Club Galley used to have a wonderful holiday buffet both at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but we have not been there in a few years so I don't know if it has changed at all.

Deb's site is really good for general ideas on the offerings, but it is hard to determine what will be best for your family, isn't it?

This year we are going to try the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary because we think it will be less hectic and there ought to be a good selection for all. Has anyone ever eaten there on Christmas Day?

Thanks in advance for any help!

We tried that last Christmas Eve and what a bad. bad experience that was. We went to eat around 7:30 or so for this lavious buffet as they described it. My family sat down on the outer rim of the restaurant away from the buffet, thank God. My daughter went up to get some crab legs and there were about three of them. I looked at the buffet table, which was about eight feet long, and had horrible and very cheap items and was disgusted. I made my daughter stop eating and decide to leave. Since I had a very bad cold, I told the host that we had to leave and he let us go without paying for the one little crab leg that she ate. I should have known when there was no one in the restaurant. I have never seen such a poor display of food and would NEVER go back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter