When will hotel reservation appear on MDE?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I just linked my stay at the Dolphin to MDE. It found the reservation and said everything was good to go. But after confirming it, it's not showing up in my upcoming plans. Will this take awhile? I know with the Disney hotels they are usually there right away.

It will not look like a Disney hotel confirmation. It will not say cancel or view the reservation. We had our Dolphin stay on our MDE. The reservation dates should be there and you should be able to view the dates. Maybe wait 2-4 hours and call call call. We had ours up minutes after we book last year. Good Luck

It will not look like a Disney hotel confirmation. It will not say cancel or view the reservation. We had our Dolphin stay on our MDE. The reservation dates should be there and you should be able to view the dates. Maybe wait 2-4 hours and call call call. We had ours up minutes after we book last year. Good Luck
Ugh okay, it's still not showing up under my plans. Maybe I should try readding it?

You could, but it might tell you it's already been added. I think your best solution in this case is to call.

The Swan/Dolphin reservations are updated overnight. If you don't see them the next day, call the hotel (not Disney)

FWIW my Dolphin stay also isn’t showing up in MDE after it initially did. I’ve called and they sent it to their “Escalation Team” (whatever that means?). This was over a week ago and it’s still not showing. My reservation isn’t until June 27, so I’m not too worried yet... but if it’s not showing by November, then I’ll start to worry!

Just wondering if the hotel reservations are supposed to show up on the app? It is on the website but not the app for me.

Last time we went we stayed at The Swan, it never did show up on MDE for me. I called quite a few times, talked to their support team etc and they said sometimes their system doesn’t talk nicely with Disney’s.... I kept worrying about it, just printed off my reservation info. No problem when I showed up.

Just wondering if the hotel reservations are supposed to show up on the app? It is on the website but not the app for me.
Yes your hotel reservation should be listed in the MDE app and also on the MDE under your plans on the Disney web site.

Often the web site and the app are out of sync. In almost all cases the web information will be the most current and hopefully most accurate data. I always suggest that you sign out of both the app and the web site and then sign in to the web site and then the app and allow up to 24 hours for the sync to complete.

Web link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/

In the case of the Swan / Dolphin you will need to manually link your hotel reservation if you did not book via Disney. The Swan / Dolphin information may take more than 24 hours to be reflected in the Disney reservation system before you can link the reservation in MDE via the App or the web interface.

Dave

Can you cancel hotel info in MDE? I originally booked the Swan and linked the res no problem. Then we decided to cancel the Swan and book YC. Swan was cancelled successfully via email, but it still shows up on MDE right next to my YC res.

Yes your hotel reservation should be listed in the MDE app and also on the MDE under your plans on the Disney web site.

Often the web site and the app are out of sync. In almost all cases the web information will be the most current and hopefully most accurate data. I always suggest that you sign out of both the app and the web site and then sign in to the web site and then the app and allow up to 24 hours for the sync to complete.

Web link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/

In the case of the Swan / Dolphin you will need to manually link your hotel reservation if you did not book via Disney. The Swan / Dolphin information may take more than 24 hours to be reflected in the Disney reservation system before you can link the reservation in MDE via the App or the web interface.

Dave

Thanks I had done that before but tried it again as per your suggestion. Still not showing up on app. I have quite some time till my trip (Christmas 2019) so will follow up with IT department in a couple of months if it doesn't resolve.

FWIW my Dolphin stay also isn’t showing up in MDE after it initially did. I’ve called and they sent it to their “Escalation Team” (whatever that means?). This was over a week ago and it’s still not showing. My reservation isn’t until June 27, so I’m not too worried yet... but if it’s not showing by November, then I’ll start to worry!

I was told the same thing, but my 60 day mark is approaching soon. Did they ever link it for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts