When will I be able to book a DL Costco Package for 2018?

motor58

Mouseketeer
Hello All!

I have searched the forums and done some googling but I can't find out when Costco travel starts booking packages for 2018. I want to book April 2018 and as you all know it's best to book as soon as you know your dates. Currently Costco is only doing packages through the end of 2017.

Also-if I just book with disney.com, can I apply my costco 'discount' to my disney reservation? I know if I have a costco reservation I can apply new disney promotions to it, but don't know if it works in reverse.

thanks so much to all of you:)

I have booked my Costco packages in October for the following year, I believe. You can call Costco and ask them when their 2018 Disney packages start taking reservations.

Thanks azdisneylover, I asked and they didn't know and said to check back every week. So I will do that. I bet it is October though, which is so long to wait:scared1:

What I have noticed over the years is the price at Costco and DL website is the same. The difference is in the extras that are in the package. Costco used to have the premium character meal extra which was a good, but they switched it this year to the photopass or something like that. I wish they would bring back the character meal, then I would book through them again.

They did up the Gift Card amount for the Costco Package but they also removed the meal vouchers. For us it was about a $45 reduction in value.

Any updates? I'm still waiting for the Costco page to update too, kinda concerned hotel rooms earlier in the year will all get booked up.

Any updates? I'm still waiting for the Costco page to update too, kinda concerned hotel rooms earlier in the year will all get booked up.
you can always call to book. Last time I asked they told prices should be up soon but I could call to book for 2018

mpadilla-I did call and I couldn't book for 2018 yet and they had no idea when I could book. I did go ahead and book a package for 2018 with disney though. Hoping costco comes through at some point!

mpadilla-I did call and I couldn't book for 2018 yet and they had no idea when I could book. I did go ahead and book a package for 2018 with disney though. Hoping costco comes through at some point!

I think about a month ago I was chatting with someone from the Costco Disney site and I still wasn't sure if we were going in December or January and asked about January 2018 dates and she said I should be able to see them online and I said I could only see up to Dec 2017. She said IF i called they could help book over the phone because they had the rates they probably just were not up on the site.

I already booked our trip for December so I hadn't followed up on that.

They are usually about one month behind. Because Disney sent me an offer for hotel discounts and Costco was not offering it, but about one month or a bit more later they had it up.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. We were toying with the idea of a December trip to DL and Costco still had availability that did not exist via DL directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter