When will my Magic Bands ship??

KellaCat

Mouseketeer
Our trip is Oct 23rd and our magic bands still aren't showing as shipped!! Any ideas on when they should ship? I thought it was usually a month out, but MyDisneyExperience still shows on order. :(

I feel like they should have shipped by now. We arrive on the 21st...bands shipped on Sept. 22nd and we received them on Sept. 27.

I would call Disney. We received ours about 3 weeks before each trip.
We arrive on the 13th and got them 2 weeks ago.

Unless you’re an international traveller...?.....

Then they won’t ship to you. Front desk pick up upon arrival.

Looks like you're in Ohio, so I agree with the others that they should have shipped by now. We arrive 10/19 and got ours a couple of weeks ago.

Call.
Magic bands can be customized until 31 days out.
30 days out they are processed and usually ship by 28 days out and you usually have them between 21 and 24 days out.

We live in GA and arrive Oct.28 and I received my bands in the mail yesterday. I got my shipping e-mail about 1 week ago. Definitely call them!

We leave November 2 and ours shipped yesterday morning with an expected date of arrival of Tuesday October 9.

I agree to call. We go on Oct 20 and received ours like 2 weeks ago. We’re in NY. It was very fast from the time we got the email to the time we got them.

I don't get it... I called yesterday and all she could tell me was "Looks like they'll be shipping soon!" uh, yes that's what it says but you realize our trip is 2 weeks away?!?? She 'guaranteed' I would have them in time but she said there was no way to push them thru. So who knows if and when they will ship. >:(

I'd ask to speak to someone else...when we got our email it gave us a tracking number, so assuming they have the tracking number, they should be able to tell you exactly where the bands are.

Yeah something is not right here.
If you customized them by 31 days out and had your shipping address listed then it should show them as shipped and have a tracking number and they should absolutely be in your hands already.
I'd call back and hopefully you get a different CM and explain the situation again and see what they say.
If that CM is just like "don't worry they are on their way" then I'd say clearly they aren't because I should have received them by now and ask to speak to a supervisor for further assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter