When You Leave Things On The Ship...

Kindler5

Earning My Ears
I just received a call from Disney Lost and Found... They wanted to let me know they found a bunch of clothe left behind in our stateroom. She went over each item left to make sure they were all indeed mine and would be sending them back to me.

I just have to say how wonderful of Disney to do that. I have been missing two belts and searched everywhere and never thought that I left them behind and then thought well if I did they aren't there anymore..... my loss.

Amanda from Dis, asked if I knew I was missing it all and I told her about the belts but it's cold here and after putting away 5 peoples things, after washing etc., I would not have remembered that I did but that I was thankful that they were so kind to call me and send them...

Thought I would share :D :D :D

Immediately after we left the ship (Magic) last November, before we even left the port terminal, we went to Lost and Found, because my daughter's friend left a CD in the CD players at Common Grounds. We filled out the paperwork, but never heard a word about it. Maybe someone else took it before they had a chance to check -- who knows?

I'm glad it worked out for you...:D

That's a really nice story that they called and sent your things to you. There are honest people in the world. I left a jacket at a DVC resort after we checked out, I called the resort and they found it in the hall closet where I left it. They sent it FedEx within 2 days. Really nice.

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter