Where are/have you dined for Christmas dinner?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
180 day coming up soon. Looking for any place not at mk. Im not brave enough to go to mk on Christmas day. Ty

I got an ADR for Cali Grill for 7pm on Xmas day so we can eat and see the MK fireworks without going into the park

Had a delicious dinner at Schulas last Christmas.
This year hopefully we'll get Yachtsman:worship:
Have been hearing horror stories when trying to book dining recently:headache:. Never had a problem last year.

Liz:love:

I just booked BOG for a late breakfast and 50s Prime Time dinner for Christmas Day. Liberty Tree for Christmas Eve night.

We did LeCellier lunch last Christmas and we did Crystal Palace lunch the time we went before. After the first time, we also said we would never go to MK again on Christmas Day. Epcot I think is perfect if you want to go to a park beacause of the size it does not seem as crowded and you have almost any option you can think of for dining. I also prefer doing lunch if we are going to eat at a park on Christmas so we can have a nice meal and then leave when the larger crowds are coming in.

We just booked at Artist Point for Christmas Day. We have been there multiple times for Christmas Day and it is a great meal and very peaceful. Also, the lobby decorations make it feel like you are somewhere it may be snowing. If you want a more traditional meal in the parks, I would suggest 50's Prime Time in HS as it would be like eating at home. Also, Garden Grill in Epcot would be very similar to a turkey dinner with all the fixings as 50's Prime Time. We prefer to have a relaxing evening and be away from the parks, so we usually eat at a resort.

I am in the same boat, so looking for ideas too! We are doing MK on Christmas Eve but can't decide what to do Christmas day. A couple ideas I am considering are the Rapunzel breakfast, then quick service later at whatever park we end up at (cause I can't decide that either lol), or maybe doing Tusker House with RoL package, or doing H&V since they have the seasonal theme dinner, or somewhere in Epcot and watch Illuminations there. I did like the idea of Akershus but I don't think lunch or dinner would work for us-too many picky eaters in the family. Idk lol and my ADR day is Monday :crazy2:. Sorry not much help!

I have to lookup the themed dining for H&V. That might be an idea.

We either have lunch Grand Floridian Cafe or dinner at Narcoosee's on Christmas Day every year. The Grand Floridian is our most favourite resort for Christmas decorations and cheer. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

We had our Christmas "dinner" in the afternoon at Rose and Crown. I chose it because it struck me as Christmas/traditional. I expected to sit inside, but we could not be accommodated inside (this was after a long wait.) so, my beef and Yorkshire pudding dinner with sticky pudding went out the window (it was 95). We all had Fish and chips and trifle instead, and it was great! A fun memory, even if not what I expected.

We also did our Christmas Eve. Dinner at Park Fare. I second the idea that the Grand Floridian is so perfectly Christmasy. The buffet was great, and atmosphere was so fun. I would be happy there on Christmas, too!

The themed dining at Hollywood and Vine looks amazing! I wonder if it is all week during the Christmas week? We make our ADRs on Sunday. First Christmas trip and I am nervous!!:santa:

We are staying at AKL and don't want to stray to far on Christmas eve and Christmas day so decided to make those our two Animal Kingdom Days. Going Christmas Eve Morning to Rope Drop with a late Breakfast at Tusker House then back to the resort to Rest with Dinner at Jiko. Christmas Day we are doing morning/afternoon at the Resort with Lunch at Sanna and Dinner at Tiffins (hopefully with a Rivers of Lights Package).

We won't be there on Christmas Day - we head home the 23rd. But I would love to hear about restaurants that have especially lovely decor during the holidays. Thanks!

We're doing Boma for Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas morning we're doing Ohana bfast and Whispering Canyon for dinner. Our first Disney Christmas and we're all very excited!

I've booked Whispering Canyon Cafe for Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day is breakfast at Be Our Guest and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter