Where Are The Discount Codes For General Public?

CDizney

DIS Veteran
I am waiting for the general public room only discount code for 4/17/05-7/4/05. They had general public room only discount code for 1/1/05-4/16/05 so where are the new ones? I see the AP and Floridian discount is out....what do you think?

From what I hear the codes for FL residents and AP aren't that great so maybe there won't be general codes. I'm hoping in the Sunday's paper!!!

It doesn't look like there are lots of empty rooms to fill, so there probably won't be a general public code.

It seems that many people trying to get AP codes are not finding their hotels available for the days they are looking for.

CDizney said:
I am waiting for the general public room only discount code for 4/17/05-7/4/05. They had general public room only discount code for 1/1/05-4/16/05 so where are the new ones? I see the AP and Floridian discount is out....what do you think?

Is this true? I never saw them in the paper (believe me, I look every Sunday) and this website has said "There are no general public codes currently available" for the longest time (I check it almost daily). Is there another site that I need to be checking?

jmclester said:
Is this true? I never saw them in the paper (believe me, I look every Sunday) and this website has said "There are no general public codes currently available" for the longest time (I check it almost daily). Is there another site that I need to be checking?

I've seen "ask for code" in USA Today and the NY News in the past.

It looks like there are still quite a few rooms available for the last week in April but many of the other weeks are pretty full.
So who knows. Some people thought they may be released this weekend. :confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter