"Where are the kids? WE are the kids." A WDW Trip Report

We went to Pandora and did our fastpass for Na'vi, had lunch, and did our fastpass for Flight of Passage. Then, we left, because, well let's just say it was AWFUL. Way too crowded for us to do a full day here.

Wow! You had a LOT of M&G in a short time. Lucky! And you scored FP to BOTH NRJ and FOP in the same time frame?! How did you manage that?

The fast pass for NRJ was at 12:15 and the fastpass for FOP was at 1:45. So I'm unsure if that's the same time frame.

You should consider contacting all the websites who stole your photos and are using them without attribution (or they've attributed your photos to other people).

You've got 6 cameras, what are they? I'm curious if carrying multiple cameras is helpful, most photographers who want things changed up bring a body and a few different lenses, seems like bringing a bunch of different bodies would be a hassle?

You should consider contacting all the websites who stole your photos and are using them without attribution (or they've attributed your photos to other people).

Exactly. DisneyMichael, I found your images posted on these sites:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...n-voyage-character-breakfast-in-disney-world/ (Your Trattoria Al Forno breakfast photos)

Your "lit up boats at the Polynesian" photo is being used in a Tripadvisor review, dated 2007:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Locatio...olynesian_Village_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html

This website is using your exact Dopey and Snow White photo, all the way back in 2015:
http://www.mouseterplanner.com/2014/02/15/planning-your-first-trip-to-walt-disney-world/
(actually, when I searched this image it had many hits and has been used HUNDREDS of times on different Disney planning sites)

Your exact Tarzan photo was posted on Twitter in December 2014:
https://twitter.com/wdwmickeyhunter/status/541611368861163520

These are just a few samplings of random photos I chose. (Reverse Google Image searches are super easy and anyone can do it quickly. I spent about 5 minutes doing this.)

DisneyMichael, either you have stolen these images and reposted as your own (That's copyright theft) or perhaps you actually took this trip years ago and people have stolen from you?

Just as an FYI, all of your Snow White photos are old. She's had a new gown for at least a couple years now. And Merida hasn't met with the 3 bears behind her in your photo in more than 5 years.

Day 1: Epcot
We started off at the new Trattoria al Forno character breakfast (We normally do Cape May when going to Epcot, but this year we did it when going to DHS).

The Tower of Pancakes was excellent (definitely reccommended). The pancakes were almost as good as IHOP's and Cracker Barrel's pancakes.

View attachment 277590

Ariel, Eric, Rapunzel, and Flynn Rider stop by the tables.

View attachment 277586

Disney Food Blog photo ...... just sayin"
Boardwalk-Trattoria-al-Forno-Bon-Voyage-Character-Breakfast-Rapunzel-4-385x600.jpg

14 characters and all the headliner rides before lunch in DHS. That is some impressive park touring. Oh and apparently a side trip to see Snow White and Dopey because that's not Sunset Blvd behind them.

We went to the Disney Visa Meet 'n' Greet and met Minnie and Pluto.
Food is served on big skillets, and there is a wide variety of foods, including ham, turkey, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, vegetables, etc.
View attachment 277866
And that concludes Day 1!!!! :D

And ...... this pic is off of Easywdw.com ..... I would sue all these places for stealing your pics!
yuyhjsadr111.jpg

Not only is OP viewing this thread without replying, but is now questioning someone else on their trip report if their photos are their own. Lol.

OP, have you been to the Tokyo parks yet? I'd like to see that trip report so I can relive the memories of my own trip. Maybe you could "go" today and have pics for us tomorrow? Pretty please? :flower3:

Aww, just let OP have his fun. If he wants to live in a delusion where he's been to Disney and met all those characters, I say let him. It doesn't hurt any one. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter