Where are the studios at Old Key West?

lizerbug

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what areas or room numbers the studios are in at Old Key West Resort? I was trying to decide what to ask for when I fax in my request. Thank you!

DVC Resorts do not accept room request faxes

Oh shoot that's right. So can the owner make the request for us? I think that the last time I rented pointes they asked me what requests for the room I had so the owner could make those request for us.

Oh shoot that's right. So can the owner make the request for us? I think that the last time I rented pointes they asked me what requests for the room I had so the owner could make those request for us.
Yes. Only the owner can make a request for a possible points rental, I believe

Last edited:
Studios are located at the ends of the buildings and they connect to a one bedroom to make a two bedroom lockoff. There are four buildings were the studios are located in the inner corners of the buildings so they don't have a window, just the porch door to let in extra light. Those buildings are14,18,35 and 38. If you booked a Near Hospitality House villa, you'll be in 11-14 or 23-26. All other buildings are non-HHA category.okwmap-newestcodedmap1-2007copy.jpg

I’ll revive this thread - where do you recommend to request a studio if we’d like to have a nice view from our room?
well have a rental car, so not sure if there’s any benefit to staying near HH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!