Where are the summer promo's?

Do they normally release them after Easter? Maybe Easter being so late this year is the issue. It's funny the last month or so I've been getting emails on cruise discounts and hotel discounts for Easter week. Easters so late this year no ones on Spring break anymore. I wonder what the crowds have been like at WDW.

Here for late summer too. I know SWL is opening at the end of August but the AP discounts end June 30. They're great but the most I'm going to be able to swing is a quick weekend trip for June. I'm wondering if we'll get anything at all for Food & Wine. On one hand, it'd be crummy for them to give no AP discount at all (since it's such a heavily advertised perk), but I also wouldn't put it past them. As usual, we'll have to just wait & see. :confused3

Man I'm getting antsy. We went ahead and booked our flight today for June/July. We have part of our stay taken care of already but I'm waiting on a discount for the additional days.

I was referring to the stay dates for the “Sun and Fun offer” They were pushed back from September to May just recently. I know this because I have a reservation coming in on June 3rd booked under the Sun and Fun offer.

Attachments

• 67B87177-79EE-4AE4-A7F0-75D6DC5B96C9.png
    67B87177-79EE-4AE4-A7F0-75D6DC5B96C9.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I, too, was surprised there aren't any summer deals! I couldn't book sooner because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go. But, now I can and I'm totally bummed because they shortened teh sun & fun! :(

I, too, was surprised there aren't any summer deals! I couldn't book sooner because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go. But, now I can and I'm totally bummed because they shortened the sun & fun! :(

I replied to your other post already, but it is really surprising they stopped the promotion so early. I'm a FL resident and booked our summer trip back in January when the promotion came out. However, it doesn't expire till June 30th for the residents. That one and the one for AP holders seem to be the only summer promotions bookable right now. We'll be there from June 2nd to June 6th. I can see making the promotion expire in May or June, but why March? I mean that's SUPER early and SO many people just aren't ready or can't book that early for the summer. I'm a teacher and locked into certain travel times, so if I don't go spring break, I'm going over the summer. I want to believe something else is coming....but looking at Mousesavers...those discounts were already out by this time. People are thinking because Easter is so late this year, perhaps Disney is holding off for those promotions. I'll cross my fingers for all of you waiting!

Disney has removed the "Sun and Fun" offer that was originally running through September and now it ends May 27th. We are coming the first week of June and I don't see any specials at all. Wondering if they will release anything new for the summer months before Star Wars opens. Any thoughts?
This is incorrect. When the sun and fun offer first was released it was offered for stays between 4/28/19-9/30/19 and was bookable until 5/27/19. It was just recently changed.
To clarify, the Sun n Fun offer was not changed or removed or pulled early. It had two different booking dates. The dates through may 27th could be booked through May 27th. The dates from June through September had a "book by" date of March 24th since the offer first came out. Below is a picture of the discount when it came out:
DmXEyaF.png

You can clearly see in the picture that the discount was not changed, the June through September dates simply expired, as originally advertised.
"For stays most nights 4/28/19 - 5/27/19 when you book through 5/27/19."
"For stays most nights 5/28/19 - 9/30/19 when you book through 3/24/19."

This offer came out fairly early for late summer dates, so it was intended to entice early bookings.

But that's not typically how Disney does it. They don't wait for an offer to expire to release more. I know that LONG before the spring FL resident promo ended, the one came out for the FL Sun & Fun discount. They stagger them, which is a great thing to do instead of waiting till one ends to release another. Now I know SWGE changed everything and you could very well be right. I hope so for all of you who are waiting for one to hit! Just feel pretty darn lucky to be a resident and had a promotion that they didn't change at the last moment.
There are two GP offers right now, one that goes through April 27th and one that goes through May 27th. They typically only have a few offers out. When the April 27th expires or is close to expire, the May 27th one will remain in place and probably another offer will be released for dates beyond May 27th. So they will be staggered with the May 27th. Of course, the next offer may or may not be as good as the previous Sun and Fun. They may target specific resorts, date and rooms. But, I do believe that other discounts will be coming.

There is a summer room offer just out this morning, as well as some kind of package deal with one free meal per person.

rechecked my summer booking. Looks like my poly stay would be about $100ish more under the new version of the promo

Is there only a Florida resident, AP holder, and the free meal with a value or moderate package? If so, this is disappointing. None of those offers help me.

Is there only a Florida resident, AP holder, and the free meal with a value or moderate package? If so, this is disappointing. None of those offers help me.

There is also a summer room only discount. It is up to 25% from May 28 through August 28. There is also a gift card they give you at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter