Where are the vacation deals?!

Eliza1078

Earning My Ears
decided to plan a trip for our kids’ spring break (our district arranged for an earlier than normal spring break due to construction at the high school). So—first week of March. We assumed it would be a quieter week at WDW and thought let’s do it!!! Last time we went there were deals with free dining plans, discounts, etc...not seeing that this time really. Am I missing something? Will there be one coming soon perhaps?? My husband booked but I’m reluctant and not feeling the magic...feeling stressed out this time. Trying to arrange for us, four kids, and then a set of grandparents to come just for a few days is making my head spin.

Hi! Under Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies, there is a Promotions tab. Try looking there for discount information for March. Good luck!

thanks...not as good as deals in the past! Boo! ALso, the play, stay, and dine is listed in the pull down, but when you click it says no longer available. That's a bummer!

decided to plan a trip for our kids’ spring break (our district arranged for an earlier than normal spring break due to construction at the high school). So—first week of March. We assumed it would be a quieter week at WDW and thought let’s do it!!! Last time we went there were deals with free dining plans, discounts, etc...not seeing that this time really. Am I missing something? Will there be one coming soon perhaps?? My husband booked but I’m reluctant and not feeling the magic...feeling stressed out this time. Trying to arrange for us, four kids, and then a set of grandparents to come just for a few days is making my head spin.
Mid-July through August is a good time for lower resort prices at WDW. Crowds aren't bad then, either.

Spring is a lot more crowded and expensive than midsummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter