Where can I fill my SSR mug?

The refill station is in the pool area by the pool house, where you can get your pool towels and located in the ON THE ROCKS section. HAVE FUN!

There is also another station located inside Artist Palette. :thumbsup2

We like the convenience of the refillable mugs at SSR.

we were there for easter.
Disapointed in mug.
We got a Epcot mug.We have a collection of Refillable mugs from DVC's.I wanted to add one from SSR.
Why SSR sells epcot i do not know.
Am i the only person who thinks it is strange to get an EPCOT mug from SSR.

refills are easy right by the pool.

Dano1182 said:
we were there for easter.
Disapointed in mug.
We got a Epcot mug.We have a collection of Refillable mugs from DVC's.I wanted to add one from SSR.
Why SSR sells epcot i do not know.
Am i the only person who thinks it is strange to get an EPCOT mug from SSR.

refills are easy right by the pool.

No, you're not the only one. I don't understand it either :confused3 This is why I haven't bought one on any of my SSR trips.

athenna said:
No, you're not the only one. I don't understand it either :confused3 This is why I haven't bought one on any of my SSR trips.

We've just returned from SSR and we bought 2 mugs both with Epcot on them and then later in the day l saw that they had red mugs with balloons on, a totally different design. Maybe those are the SSR mugs?

mrs-mac said:
We've just returned from SSR and we bought 2 mugs both with Epcot on them and then later in the day l saw that they had red mugs with balloons on, a totally different design. Maybe those are the SSR mugs?

I hope so.( Even though, I personally, won't get there until Oct.)
As far I as I have seen, SSR is the only non-resort specific refillable.
No biggie, it's just one of those annoying things.

we just returned yesterday and our mug has a dvc logo and tinkerbell on it. No mention of Epcot.

Lynn

THey had those when we were there in March,DD(9) loved them, but my DS (11) freaked and said there was no way he wanted a girls cup. They also had a bunch of the Epcot cups too, but as other posters stated, we didn't necessarily want Epcot mugs. Maybe it's that SSR is newer and they just don't have SSR specific fun designed mugs yet, but I think they would sell a lot better if they were to have a SSR logo on them. JMO. Guess there's always tomorrow.

~DW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!