• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find an Aladdin/Prince Aladdin costume?

tlmy234

Earning My Ears
For my son (almost 5) to wear on our upcoming trip?

We will be going to Bippity Boppity in the castle prior to CRT for lunch. DD is dressing up as Jasmine (already purchased) and I would LOVE to dress him up as Aladdin to coordinate but it is impossible to find a good Disney Store/World one.

I've been scouring ebay for months. I've called the Disney Outlet in FL, I'm beginning to feel desperate.

TIA for any ideas. :)

Tammy

First trip planned in April- ASM

We have been looking for the same item and havent found it anywhere. We wanted aladdin or abu and couldnt find them in kids sizes. If you find them please let me know.

If you can find one...it will be SO worth it. My 7 year old son wore it at MK this past September and he had so many special moments because of it.
Special "hero" prince lessons from Aladdin himself.
Disney07143.jpg

A CM who was selling cotton candy gave him a bag just because he loved seeing a little Aladdin.
Disney07183.jpg

And when Jasmine and Aladdin saw him during the parade they kept smiling, waving at him and Jasmine could not blow him enough kisses! It was a very special thing!

We found this costume at WDW about 5 years ago. My oldest son instantly wanted it when we saw it in a store in Adventureland (across from where the Flying Carpet ride is now). We have since looked and not seen them BUT...

I do have a suggestion for putting together an Aladdin costume of your own that would be pretty close to the real thing.

First, look on eBay under the pirate costumes and find one similar to Aladdin's puffy pants. Pair it with a brightly colored silky shirt, a cummerbund and a small vest and you have a pretty close match. I know that you can get the Aladdin type hats in Morocco at Epcot. You can also get a small magic lamp (my son bought one of those this past year) and a stuffed Abu doll really completes the outfit. I know it's not the best way to have to piece it all together, but my older son is wanting to dress up as Aladdin again and since there is NO WAY on earth our Aladdin costume will fit him again, this is how I am going about getting together another one for him. Even if it fit him, he would have to fight his younger brothers for it. ;). After all of the fun and special attention our son received while wearing that costume at MK, they all want a crack at it! :laughing:

Thanks for all the help.:)

I followed the link to the one posted and it is out of stock. We also have an aladdin costume I purchased off ebay already but it is a horrible one that is reminds me of the really cheap ones you can find at Walmart around Halloween...not at all what I want.

PP, I LOVE the costume your son had on and that is exactly what I want. *Your son looks adorable in it and I'm sure he loved all the extra attention- If you do decide to part with it in the next month let me know, lol. Thanks for your advice on putting together a costume- I may end up going that route.

Anyone else have any ideas?

I know this post is really really old, but I am taking a gamble that some of you may still be active on Disboards. Did any of you have any luck in finding an Aladdin costume or piecing something together. I am desperately looking for one for my DS for MNSSHP! The rest of the family is all set as the Genie, Jasmine and Jafar...I can not believe I can not find a child's Aladdin costume. If anyone has any suggestion, it would be much appreciated!

You might want to check Etsy.com. You might be able to find someone to make you the costume based on photos. We had a very specific princess dress made for our daughter by a woman we found on Etsy. Fabulous dress for a reasonable price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter