Where can I find bride/groom mickey/minnie ears?

mickybean0816

Earning My Ears
In what parks and/or what stores in the parks can I find the bride and groom Minnie and Mickey ears??? Help! My future DH and I want to buy them ASAP once we arrive in Disney.

Mickybean0816

Magic Kingdom has them at a shop on the right about 1/4 of the way down main street. You can probably also get them in ADVANCE by calling Gifts of a Lifetime. www.giftsofalifetime.com - Jane has a shopping service for things like that. She also has some specials advertised this month on a newletter at this LINK (just click ont the Online Newsletter Page . Hope you find this helpful.

try the hat shop on main street in MK, or get to downtown disney and buy them before hitting the parks. I bought our set at the christmas shop at DTD. Have you tried ebay? someone might have a set on there..good luck and congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter