Where can I find great peanut butter desserts?

kylovebug

Mouseketeer
We have a peanut butter lover in our family - me!!
So where, in the World, can I find a peanut butter dessert? Pies, Cakes, Ice cream. Anything!

We'll be going to all 4 parks + Disney Springs in late July.

Flying Fish has the absolutely BEST peanut butter alcohol drink! It is SO yummy!
I make sure I purchased the correct alcohol when I got home to make the drink.

The peanut butter pie at Contempo Cafe.

giphy.gif

I don’t see it on their menu on all ears website
If they've removed it...we riot!

Seriously though, just had one in December and they are amazing. Don't worry...it's there. They don't list all the desserts they have on the online menus (like the delicious and ever changing flavors of cupcakes and assorted other goodies).

PB&J Milkshake at 50's Primetime.

I'll second this! I'm a PB & chocolate lover, and I wasn't so sure about anything PB&J. But my son and I, both of whom love pb and NOT jelly, loved it. The pb and chocolate cake was good, too.

The peanut butter cups from the Main Street Confectionary are awesome! The peanut butter center is like an amazing thick, creamy mousse. Unfortunately we didn't try the ones we bought until we got home, otherwise we'd have gotten a lot more of them!

PB&J Milkshake at 50's Primetime. The best PB item available at WDW in my opinion.

SO. GOOD.

I have a peanut-allergic child, so we always avoid PB anything. But on a recent trip without him, we decided to try this milk shake. Ohmystars. It was wonderful!!!

The peanut butter cups from the Main Street Confectionary are awesome! The peanut butter center is like an amazing thick, creamy mousse. Unfortunately we didn't try the ones we bought until we got home, otherwise we'd have gotten a lot more of them!

Believe it or not, I’ve never had this! I may change that on this trip!

I was going to chime in and give another vote for the PB&J milkshake at the 50's Prime Time. You can order it at the bar / counter next to the table service restaurant area & take it to go. We also had a pretty delicious Darth Vader PB/chocolate cupcake at HS at BacklotExpress.

Thought of another one! (We were there just three weeks ago and I was on a chocolate and peanut butter kick.) Zuri Sweet Shop in the Animal Kingdom has excellent choc./peanut butter fudge!

The peanut butter pie at Contempo is the only PB dessert you will ever need.

But they also sell a pretty great GIANT peanut butter cup in the candy cases in numerous places (or they used to anyway). Look for that, or the "peanut butter sandwich", which is Graham crackers, PB, all covered in chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!