Where Can We Get One of Those Whip Things? A Wine & Dine TR (Nov. 2019)

then catch the tragical express to the airport.
No! Don't do it! It's a trap!
I’d made FP’s but they weren’t great due to the terrible tiers at HS,
That was awful... I'm so glad they got rid of that.
I was up first and showered, then ran down to get some chocolate muffins and juice for breakfast. I brought it all back to the room and set up breakfast on our table while my dad was showering. He finally came out and said we’d better hurry up if we wanted breakfast. *facepalm* Breakfast was literally 4 feet in front of him.
:laughing:
What did you do? Point?
We finally made it to Hollywood Studios and for the first time this trip, my dad’s fingerprint worked on the first try! Better late than never, I guess.
:rolleyes2
We booked it to Toy Story Land and made our FP with about 10 minutes (plus the grace time) to spare.
Phew! Made it!
Mrs. Incredible kept picking on anyone using their phone. :rotfl2:
:laughing:
Our next FP was for Star Tours and we still waited almost 20 minutes. The standby line was out the door.
Really! Usually, it's nothing like that!
I wonder if that's just a function of the lousy tier system they had?
We headed into Voyage of the Little Mermaid next but they barely let us in the theater, we got the last 2 seats. The queue outside was still full too. Crazy!
That's insane! For that???
Lunch was up next and we headed into the ABC Commissary. I got the bacon cheeseburger and my dad went for the chicken sandwich. Nothing mind blowing but not bad either.
Pretty much what I've heard. More "meh" than anything.
He decided to skip it and wanted...a dole whip.
Smart man. :thumbsup2

Yikes on DHS being so crowded. Not the most fun way to end a trip but it's still better than not being in Disney lol.

Sorry the park was so busy! Seems like it carried over to MCO too.

But sounds like you had a really nice trip with your dad!!

Oh yikes that was a crowded park! Sorry you dad didn't find a fleece. I'm in Wisconsin and know how brutal the weather can be. A fleece would have been perfect! Next time, I guess.

No! Don't do it! It's a trap!
It was a trap!

That was awful... I'm so glad they got rid of that.
Me too! FP's for April were SO much better now that the tiers are adjusted

What did you do? Point?
Actually, I think I did :rotfl2:

Really! Usually, it's nothing like that!
I wonder if that's just a function of the lousy tier system they had?
It was crazy. I think the tiers and the filming that day made it just terrible.

That's insane! For that???
Right?! If we hadn't made it in, I wouldn't have waited for the next show!

Smart man. :thumbsup2
His training came along nicely 😉

Yikes on DHS being so crowded. Not the most fun way to end a trip but it's still better than not being in Disney lol.
Absolutely!

Sorry the park was so busy! Seems like it carried over to MCO too.

But sounds like you had a really nice trip with your dad!!
We had a great time and I'm so glad we got to go together.

Oh yikes that was a crowded park! Sorry you dad didn't find a fleece. I'm in Wisconsin and know how brutal the weather can be. A fleece would have been perfect! Next time, I guess.
It was a little sad, I even tried to find the fleece on Shop Disney to give him for Christmas and they were all gone. I guess warm clothes really aren't a big seller in Florida 😁

Just a small life and future trips update! I hope everyone is safe, healthy, and not going too crazy in quarantine :rotfl:

Trips first- so my Star Wars Rival Run Weekend was canceled for obvious reasons but my cousin and I are currently rescheduled for June 15th-22nd at Caribbean Beach. It seemed like a safe bet when we rescheduled but now it's looking iffy again. We're still holding out hope. I got our dining rescheduled and got most of the same ADR's but some weren't available. Our current line up is Sebastian's, Teppan Edo, Sanaa, Wine Bar George, Grand Floridian Cafe, Homecomin', and Mama Melrose's. I was able to get most the Fastpasses we wanted too, but they were definitely harder to get than when I grabbed the originals.
Our November Wine & Dine trip is still scheduled and our ADR day is coming up soon!

Life update- holy cow has this been a crazy few months! The quarantine has forced me to make some big changes and I haven't been online as much as I used to. Prior to this, I worked very part time at a veterinary clinic, ran my own pet sitting/dog walking company, and worked full time as a realtor. I had to close my pet care business for now until it will be safe to go into client's homes again and my real estate business has tanked as well. I'm planning to leave real estate all together (something I'd been considering anyway) once the paid portions of my license and memberships come due again. I have no idea what will happen to the pet care business but nothing can happen until people go back to work and start traveling again anyway. The vet clinic offered me more hours and has been super great! I also decided to do something I'd wanted to do for a really long time, and I'm almost done with my training to be a travel agent! I know it seems like a weird field to start right now but people won't stay home forever. It's also given me something to look forward to. Staying home alone all the time is certainly depressing and I also had to put one of my dogs to sleep this week after a terrible battle with congestive heart failure. I want to take this time and make a new beginning!

Sending happy thoughts to all of you! We'll be back at Disney someday!

my cousin and I are currently rescheduled for June 15th-22nd at Caribbean Beach. It seemed like a safe bet when we rescheduled but now it's looking iffy again.
Yes, we still have a room booked for June, but I will be cancelling it at some time.
I had to close my pet care business for now until it will be safe to go into client's homes again and my real estate business has tanked as well. I'm planning to leave real estate all together (something I'd been considering anyway) once the paid portions of my license and memberships come due again. I have no idea what will happen to the pet care business but nothing can happen until people go back to work and start traveling again anyway.
Many changes!
I also had to put one of my dogs to sleep this week after a terrible battle with congestive heart failure.
I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Life is a crazy weird Sci-Fi movie now and not a good one!
I want to get into the TA business someday!
My sister and brother in law are realtors in the twin cities, this is a hard time!
I hope the future Disney trips work out for all of us!!
Stay safe and good luck with your new adventures!

Sorry your June trip is so iffy :( But glad you have November to look forward to if not!

Lots of changes going on but glad you're staying well and taking on a new venture for the future! So sorry about your dog :(

my cousin and I are currently rescheduled for June 15th-22nd at Caribbean Beach. It seemed like a safe bet when we rescheduled but now it's looking iffy again.
Well with our April and now our May trips cancelled I'm holding out hope for our June 6-13th trip and if that happens, then yours will happen!
I also decided to do something I'd wanted to do for a really long time, and I'm almost done with my training to be a travel agent!
I'm so sorry about your other jobs but congrats on becoming a TA! I love it :goodvibes and while there were definitely a few rough weeks it's picked up kind of like crazy lol because as you said people want to travel! Stay well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter