Where can you find Anna and Elsa at Disneyland?

StarSpeckledSky

DIS Veteran
So originally we didn't really plan for any M&Gs at Disneyland unless we happened to be nearby when a character was around. This was because my sister is normally quite frightened by the huge size of the characters! However, recently, she expressed interest in meeting Anna and Elsa (Frozen is her favorite movie right now!) at the "Mickey Mouse Club House" (that's what she thinks Disneyland is). Where can you meet Anna and Elsa in Disneyland, and typically how long will you have to wait to meet them?

If you get park hoppers in July, your sister is going to love meeting Anna, Elsa, & Olaf in the Animation Building and seeing the "Frozen" show at the Hyperion in DCA! Your parents are going to love sitting in a/c!

If you get park hoppers in July, your sister is going to love meeting Anna, Elsa, & Olaf in the Animation Building and seeing the "Frozen" show at the Hyperion in DCA! Your parents are going to love sitting in a/c!
I'm sure she will, thanks for the info!

So
Aww, man. My sister was really excited. Maybe next time then (unless they have somewhere in Disneyland).
Do you have parkhoppers? You're not going to just go to Disneyland, right, you'll have access to California adventure, too? So Anna and Elsa do a meet and greet in the Animation Building in California Adventure-- right across the esplanade from Disneyland, just a couple minutes' walk-- called Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome. You line up inside in the big carpeted lobby area (nice and air conditioned) and hang out till they usher you in in small groups of like, 8-10 people-- a couple of groups-- and you get a chance to chat and take pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter