Where did it go? Flights disappearing on AM site...

kuhltiffany

DIS Veteran
I'm getting antsy about booking our flights for August to WDW. Last night when I was tired, I was playing around and found great flight for the way back using my AM. I wasn't totally thinking straight so decided to sleep on it. When I got up this morning they were gone! I tried re-signing in, using a different browser, but no luck.

Should I keep checking? Do they switch up options here and there? Any other advice welcome :)

You can keep checking. The options do change (sometimes more than once in a day) But August is getting close, so I'd suggest if you see it again to book it :) It is possible they sell out as well, or the price (in airmiles and in dollars) will go up. Good luck!

Can't say about AM, but I've seen that happen on Aeroplan Classic flights. If you see a great one, snap it up, because if you don't someone else will.

With Google Chrome I right-click and then choose to use the Incognito browser. With Safari, it's called a Private Browser when you right-click.

Check the airlines website and take a look at the seat availability. You should be able to tell if the flight is filling up. If it looks empty then the flights may show up on AM again. Like others have said they come and go all the time. For future reference if you see something you like, grab it. I had flights I liked waited one day too long and had to wait 3 months for them to show back up on the website.

The other thing you might try is to book two one way trips. Sometimes flights will show up as a one way trip but not when you look for a round-trip. It usually isn't too many more AM sometimes it's even less.

Finally, try looking for one person. If you can get one person try two, you could always pay OP for the third person.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter