• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where did the WISH board go?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I haven't been around much the last 10 days because of company and when I logged in today the WISH board was no longer at the top! Does anyone know where it went to and why?

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks, Dan!! I am already having withdrawals from not DISing as much as usual and when I couldn't find it I was confused. Now I will have to book mark the new link. Thanks again for the link! Wow, you are up late this evening, (and I am glad you are ;))

Originally posted by tiggerlover
Thanks, Dan!!.....Wow, you are up late this evening, (and I am glad you are ;))
I knew you were going to get lost and waited for you. :teeth:

Yikes, I freaked when I logged on this morning...where did it go??? Have I been kicked out for cheating on the "Alex Challenge"??? I really got nervous, lol, and then I started searching. I was so relieved to find it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter