Where did you have the best pizza in DW?

Wolfgang Puck Express was the pizza our ASD son loved the most. not too cheesy, not too saucy, not too weird.. He also liked the pizza on the buffet at Cape May Cafe, He does NOT like Flatbreads...

Via Napoli is good if you can get past the consistently bad service, but it is Naples style as others have mentioned and isn't for everybody, but my kids like it. Blaze in Disney Springs is really good too. Of course if you're kids just don't care then any old pizza would do but avoid Pizza Rizzo like the plague (although I heard it's closing).

Just a small warning, if you do choose to eat a sit down dinner at Via Napoli (great pizza), you should know that it's a different type of pizza than your kids might be used to. It's Naples style, so it's very thin crust, kind of charred (burnt) on edges and can be soupy in the middle depending on toppings.

If they are truly picky about pizza and the type they will eat, it might make a difference. :)
Thank you- this is awesome advice and very pertinent for us!

My daughter really liked the pizza at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom, and the flatbreads are good, too. I haven't eaten at Blaze in DS, but I've eaten at our local Blaze & it's not too bad.

Boardward pizza window. We’ve eaten there many times and have always liked it. Very casual, relatively inexpensive for Disney, you eat outside. You can buy drinks or fill up your mug at the bakery which is next to it.

Some miss the point of the question which is focused on WDW and the differences in taste, knowledge of food origins, and service is a day to day variable in a amusement park restaurant:
Epcot: Via Napoli
MK: Pinocchio Village Haus
Disney Studios:
AKL: Pizzafari
Disney Springs (formerly DTD): Blaze
Not exactly to mean the best places to eat, but if forced to eat pizza/flatbread then here we go...

Via Napoli’s pizza is legitimately good, and not just for Florida. In plenty of cities around the U.S. it’d realistically be one of the better pizzerias in town. That’s not the case for New York or Chicago, of course, but it’s definitely serviceable.

We're not pizza snobs. The best we ever had was Papa Johns delivered to us right at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Cheap and ahhh-mazing!

:duck:

Look into having PIZZA delivery to your room in the evening. That way you can have it ON HAND to eat then or for the next day. If you bring a small cooler bag and a Freezer cube, you're set to at least have some to take with you when you leave the resort for the parks.
I'm assuming it can be eaten cold by your kids.

Look into having PIZZA delivery to your room in the evening. That way you can have it ON HAND to eat then or for the next day. If you bring a small cooler bag and a Freezer cube, you're set to at least have some to take with you when you leave the resort for the parks.
I'm assuming it can be eaten cold by your kids.
What an amazing idea! Thank you so much!

I was just thinking, OP do the kids equate flatbreads as pizza, because that would broaden your choices significantly!
I’m not sure I understand what that means. Is it sauce tomato and cheese just like a regular pizza but I’m a different kind of bread?

If you do, plan ahead and bring some baggies for the pizza, for the cooler bag.
LOL, the things we do for our kids. I remember packing in my suitcase 2 large boxes of Crackers and a couple cans of the cheese -in- a -can because I didn't want my kids to "starve". Aa they got older, I stopped giving in and decided they had to learn to either try something new or else. I understand you wanting to keep the routine of daily pizza. Hope you trip is everything you wish it to be!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter