Where did you have the best pizza in DW?

Grew up in NYC and we STILL think Via Napoli has amazing pizza! And we definitely are pizza snobs lol. Never experienced overly-charred dough and certainly no soupy middles. It’s a must for us every trip.

:sunny:

Curious if this was recent? They changed chef's a few months back, and we found it to be much much better than it used to be.
Not too recent - about 2 yrs ago - but it was so bad that I’ve never felt the urge to try again...

Not too recent - about 2 yrs ago - but it was so bad that I’ve never felt the urge to try again...

Actually the Boardwalk pizza window was just changed in the past few months and the reports are that it is much better now, so if you haven't been there in 2 years then you haven't experienced the change. Here is the new menu which was just posted on Allears.net in August: http://allears.net/dining/menu/boardwalk-pizza-window/takeout/.

Grew up in NYC and we STILL think Via Napoli has amazing pizza! And we definitely are pizza snobs lol. Never experienced overly-charred dough and certainly no soupy middles. It’s a must for us every trip.

:sunny:

Well, you should be experiencing charred dough - that's the whole point of that style of pizza! Charred, not burnt.
And those pizzas can definitely be soupy in the middle if you have a tomato based sauce, fresh tomatoes, etc. Fresh mozzarella has a high water content.
Perhaps I should have said brown spots for charred and soggy for soupy?

Charred crust and soupy middles are how you know you are eating a Neopolitan style pizza! :)

(I enjoy talking pizza)

Last edited:

:rotfl:

It really is sooo good that way though! How about " enjoy the charred, soggy, deliciousness!"
That works!

I enjoy Neapolitan pizza, I enjoy thin, thick, Chicago style, New York style, simple or the works.... I love pizza, I only ask that it has good fresh toppings and good quality cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter