where do I find info about early entries?

anita36

Mouseketeer
Just curious-- I have heard alot of talk about early entry--

can you go in early if you don't stay on site?
and
wher do I find out when and what parks are early entries?
one more
are they worth it to go early?

Extra magic hour (ie. early entry) is only
good for onsite guests, including Swan and Dolphin. They have been enforcing this rule lately.....we're just back from
a 9/12 - 9/17 visit and had to show our resort key for EMH at AK, MGM and MK.
Here are the parks and days for the extra hour: AK - Monday & Friday, MK - Thursday & Sunday, MGM - Tuesday & Saturday, Epcot - Wednesday. I may have
the Saturday /Sunday mixed up between MK and MGM, but I think that's it. And to answer you final question, we find it's worth it....just another adventure!! Plus we can get back to the pool quicker!!!

Early Entry is a benefit for Guests staying on-site only. If you are off-site, you cannot get in early. Resort IDs are checked at the gates.

As for early-entry days ... they are the same all year round:

Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tuesday - Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Saturday - Disney-MGM Studios

During very busy times, it's worth it to go early, since you can often "knock off" quite a few of the more popular rides and attractions before the parks open to the general public. During the slower times, it's not as advantageous, but it's still a nice way to get a head start on the day.

:earsboy:

Originally posted by Happy2BGrumpy
Extra magic hour (ie. early entry) is only
good for onsite guests, including Swan and Dolphin. quicker!!!

Also the Hilton in Downtown Disney Area is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter