Where do I find my FP booking window date?

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
I can't find my envelope for our F&W trip in Sept. which gives you all the important dates (like when you can book ADR's & FP's) so I keep browsing thru the MDE site and I can't find the date to confirm which morning I can book our FP's. I think it's at 7:00 am, right? But I want to book starting on 9/27 and I want to be sure I am counting right. I thought the date was posted on MDE somewhere? Anybody know where it's hidden? TIA

and yes. 7am EST

Thx. I was already planning to use Kenny for a little guidance on park planning but where does he bury FP+ booking dates on there? I don't see that. I thought this info. was given on MDE somewhere...

ETA: OK I see he puts it all the way down at the bottom on the calendar so if you don't reduce the thing before you print it it cuts it off (I usually only print the 1st page with the park not the stuff at the bottom).

Last edited:

You can just count 60 days prior to your first day. No calculator necessary!
Denise

You can just count 60 days prior to your first day. No calculator necessary!
Denise
I always get confused tho if I am starting the counting right and may be a day off. But I really just wanted to find the darned date on the website cuz I know I've seen it but couldn't find it.

There is an IPhone app called DVC Calculator that will figure out how many points you need for a trip. It also gives the 11 and 7 month booking windows and the dates for ADR's, and FP+.

Start with 2 months and then add a day if any of the months have 31 days. So October 13 would be tomorrow (August 14) because August has 31 days, September has 30.

You can also get the FP+ booking date by clicking on the reservation on the Dashboard on the member website.

Although there is no guarantee you will get a fast pass for Flight of Passage even if you are online PRECISELY at 0700 at sixty days out....:headache:

How does that even happen?

Although there is no guarantee you will get a fast pass for Flight of Passage even if you are online PRECISELY at 0700 at sixty days out....:headache:

How does that even happen?
Because people can make FP+ selections for the length of their stay. Also, it's been speculated that Disney has intentionally reduced the number of FoP FP+ selections available.

Because people can make FP+ selections for the length of their stay. snip...

Kinda like being shut out trying to book a studio at VGF the first week of December when you are an owner of VGF?

Too bad you can't walk a fast pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter