Where Do You DIS From?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
The familyroom, kitchen, den, or maybe from work? I'm just being nosy......:)

I have my computer in what used to be a spare bedroom/junk room. DH re-did the whole thing for me this spring, kind of a present, and now I have a very nice "office"...lol! He did a great job! :)

The only problem is, he complains that he can't get near the computer!! ;)

Kim :)

We have a computer room as well. And trust me with 2 daughters, a husband who downloads music, and my disney obsession, this computer never shuts down, hahah.

Our home office is in a sunroom with a glass wall that looks out into the back yard. It can be really distracting in the summer with the pool just a short walk away.....this time of year however - not so distracting.

Our new computer is in our family room downstairs and our old computer is upstairs in what used to be a spare room/office but since our middle DS moved back home it's being used as his room for now.:)

My youngest daughters old room is now our computer room and that is where I hide most of the time.

Our computer lives in one end of our living room. The old one lives in Ds's room, but is seldom used since it's such a dinosaur! I did have to go turn it on the other day though. I couldn't find my recipe for gingerbread and I had to make gingergirls for my guides to decorate to go on a Christmas tree at our Festival of Trees that starts this week. Thankfully, there was still a copy of it on the old computer!

Right now I am at work.

When at home though I just re-did our family's computer room/office. Painted it red, yellow and blue, mmmm Mickey Mouse Colours, LOL. Also put up a Mickey border, Mickey and Minnie stickers all over the walls and ceiling. Splattered on the futon is Mickey Blankets and Pillows, and also all our Disney toys, games and so on found prominant places throughout the room.

Makes it so much fun to be planning our upcoming trip to WDW in our Disney Fun room...

Have a Disney Day!

My bedroom or den when I'm home ... At work, from my desk ... :p

The end of our dining room, in an enclosed cabinet, it looks like a wardrobe. :)

Where else? THE KITCHEN! I great parties happen in the kitchen! John ~ my ds's room is the DISNEY room ~ but I like your idea best! S

It used to be on a long table in the kitchen, but then I had a new floor put down and didn't want to put the computer table back in there. So I went and bought a nice computer desk that matches our dining room furniture and the computer down resides in there as we hardly ever use the room. We just bought a new computer so now we have two and are trying to decide where to put the old one! It will be temporary because Dan will probably take it with him next year for post sec. ed.

Our computer is tucked away in a corner of our tiny kitchen.

Can accomplish two things at once. :p

Computer rooms, sunrooms, familyrooms, dining and livingrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, sounds like we're DISing from every room in the house........except one....lol..;) :)

Oh, and the workplace too! :)

John, does the Mickey decor help set the mood? :)

Kim :)

Kim..

I wanted a Mickey themed room for a while. We had already done our daughters room in "POOH" (that doesn't sound too good does it LOL!)...and since my wife wouldn't let me do our bedroom in Mickey this was the last place. Would I paint 3 colours in one room again...NOOOOOO!!!!

But it looks great now...smile..

Have a Disney Day!

Our office is actually supposed to be a "dining room" according to our house floor plan but since we eat in the living room and the cats own our kitchen table, we REALLY don't need a dining room :)

Actually, since we are computer freaks, we have two desks and two computers next to one another, one for me and one for hubby :) We have some very nice Disney pictures hanging in the office and tons of our WDW vacation pics hanging from our desks and when the other computer isn't in use, we use it to play DisneyTrips Radio while working/surfing. Since I DIS a lot, our office is as close to WDW as I can possibly get without spending $5K ;)

Our favourite room in the house :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter