Where do you eat lunch?

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
During your work day, where do you eat lunch? In a break room, at your desk, do you go home, other place?

Me about 95% of them time I eat in my car and read. Once in a great while I will go home or run errands and then eat at my desk.

I have become a big breakfast, no lunch guy , but have ate many lunches in car, its a nice quiet break from everything

When I worked at my company it was frequently a meal at my desk whether lunch or dinner. Sometimes I wore pjs too, LOL.
Working for a hotel corporation it was a sometimes the cafeteria, other times the property's restaurant, and when I wanted to be alone, in my office.
When I worked for restaurants it tended to be the staff meal at dinner time.

During your work day, where do you eat lunch? In a break room, at your desk, do you go home, other place?

Me about 95% of them time I eat in my car and read. Once in a great while I will go home or run errands and then eat at my desk.
At my desk almost all the time. I go out for lunch (to a restaurant) maybe once or twice a month. When I used to work in the field a lot more than I do now I either ate in my car or didn't eat at all.

Depends on where I'm working that day. If at the office, usually in the break room, sometimes at my desk. If on the road visiting a location or a string of locations, I'll get something to eat at one of my company's stores. Once in a rare while at a restaurant.

Sometimes I bring back lunch and eat at my desk. Other times I eat out. And sometimes I go to the gym and skip lunch or eat at the gym.

At my desk or in the car, usually. On Fridays we get an hour lunch and I usually go somewhere and eat in.

Well since there is only a small lobby, my office & my restroom on the main level & 2 classrooms & 2 restrooms on the lower level, I eat in my office. I'm the only one there during the week unless we have weekday classes going on. I have a nice area beside my desk against a wall so I can still see when a customer comes in but they can't see the area where I have my food.

I work from home, but even so, it's still usually at my desk. My husband and I share an office, so it's sorta like our cafeteria, I guess.

I operate and work on a production machine in a factory and don't get relieved for lunch. So it's at the desk watching the control screen or running analysis on another computer. Sometimes it's a sandwich in 1 hand and a wrench in another.

I usually do one of these:
- Skip lunch;
- Drive home (about 10 minutes), eat, and check on the dog;
- Walk 3-4 blocks to a Subway, then eat in a riverside park across the street. The only other walkable food place is McDonalds. I don't go there for lunch, but will get iced coffee there sometimes in the morning.

When I was working... I took my lunch most days, so in the employee break room or lounge, a sometimes at my desk they really frowned on us eating at our desk, except when it was to benefit the company then they would buy a fancy lunch for everyone so we would keep working... Sometimes we would all get together and order something to be delivered... When I worked in healthcare, meals were provided for management, we had alot of working lunches, and would have a meeting each day at lunch... which was pretty nice not to have to worry about lunch each day...

I walk on my break, then eat at my desk when I get back.

I usually eat at my desk, either a sandwich or leftovers from the night before. One day a week, a few guys from work will go out to eat Mexican for lunch, but otherwise, it's at the desk.

Eating at my desk hurts my soul and I hate it when I sometimes do it. Most of the time I go home, which isn't far, and on Fridays I eat out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter