Where do you eat lunch?

Typically at my desk but if I get the chance to take an actual lunch break, I’ll eat in my car

My new job is only about 6 minutes from home, so I go home sometimes or I bring lunch and eat at my desk. I go out either with coworkers or by myself about once a week. Sometimes I use my lunch hour to run errands so might hit a drive thru although I don't like doing that. As it's getting colder I find myself just wanting to stay at the office rather than go get into a cold car.

What do you do that you can’t talk to other staff?
At my work, just being salary, even our salary non-exempt people, you are not allowed to eat lunch in the breakroom with the "commoners". I have no idea why, but then management doesn't always make sense. Starting in January for example, we all now have to wake up an hour earlier to check to see if we are sick or not because we have to call 2 hours before. I am not getting up at 4 am to see if I'm sick and need to call off.

At my work, just being salary, even our salary non-exempt people, you are not allowed to eat lunch in the breakroom with the "commoners". I have no idea why, but then management doesn't always make sense. Starting in January for example, we all now have to wake up an hour earlier to check to see if we are sick or not because we have to call 2 hours before. I am not getting up at 4 am to see if I'm sick and need to call off.
I get the pp’s job b/c that seems like it’s to protect from any conflict of interests, but what described seems like it would breed resentment.

When I was working I usually just went home to eat as it was less than a mile a way. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter