Where do you like to eat on a SW/Aquatica trip? (in/out of park)

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
We will have a rental car and have never been to either park. Are there better/worse places to eat in the parks? And also, where do people like to have dinner nearby outside of the parks?

Thanks in advance!

We just got back today from a trip where my son competed in a sporting event, and we went to Discovery Cove, Sea World, and Aquatica. There are so many restaurants nearby! At Sea World, we enjoyed Sharks Underwater Grill-and it was so Easy! Just walked up, was given a time 30 minutes later, and was able to enjoy.
Outside of the parks, we liked Cuba Libre (Guacamole with Crab and Plantain Chips!)
We also found an amazing Panini restaurant for inexpensive meal-Hot Krust Panini Kitchen, next to a Whole Foods. Also-if you haven’t been to a Yard House-it’s pretty good. My kids loved the deserts at Sugar Factory-but the meal itself wasn’t great. I would recommend that for dessert/ drinks only.
You really can’t go wrong in that area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter