Where does your username come from?

Firelfy

Earning My Ears
I'm Firefly, after the film Serenity which I thought was rather cool :)

my son picked mine out

Welcome to the DIS, btw..........and if want to do a search I had a thread about our user names about a month ago. Some real cool replies if you want to find it. :)

my son picked mine out

Welcome to the DIS, btw..........and if want to do a search I had a thread about our user names about a month ago. Some real cool replies if you want to find it. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Kitty! Seems like a really nice place! I'm actually related to a past member here who gave up the ghost, so I already knew it was a good group :)

Aaaand I made a mistake. Will register again.

Since I mis-typed my login name and meant for it to be "Firefly" and it was taken, I have re-registered under my second choice. Mods, if you want to, you can erase my former login name.

Tigers Eye is after the gem stone, which is thought to look out for the bearer in times of strife.

Since I mis-typed my login name and meant for it to be "Firefly" and it was taken, I have re-registered under my second choice. Mods, if you want to, you can erase my former login name.
What was your name before, if you don't mind my asking?

Pollyanna, from the Disney movie, and Mom, because I was a SAHM at the time I joined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter