Where does your username come from?

Disney because I love Disney and Mim because that's what my kids call me.
When they were little and we were out somewhere with a lot of people (like Disney World) they didn't want to call Mom because in their minds too many people would look so they decided on Mim. They say I'm so special I needed my own name! Hahahaha

They are adults now but the name stuck. I love it!!

....mine is our first username we had been given when our school went online....MANY moons ago!

Made this account when I was in nursing school, dreaming of the future...

Also I had the idea of moving up a few hours to central Florida to work as a nurse back then.

Mine is based on the movie Mallrats which I love. (YouTube link Escalator Scene- Content warning: Swears ahead.)

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some b-----d kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

Neat thread idea!

Mine is a variation on my Instagram handle (dolewhipandwishes) but that was already taken when I registered here. I'm just madly in love with Dole Whips <3

My name is Karen and I'm from SI (Staten Island,NY). So karensi.

mind comes from voltron all cool names was took like red lion, bluelion so I became crazelion

From the old movie "Cruel Intentions"... I just thought it had a nice ring to it. Everything else I have usernames for is based off my real name Michelle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter