where exactly on the reservation...

KPeveler

DIS Veteran
Is it supposed to say "handicapped room with roll in shower" or something like that?

Mine says under room "King Bed (NK)" and that is it. Looks like i need to call back...

Apparently it takes 24 hours to "process" the "request," which means Special Services is aware of the request, but nothing has been blocked yet. Why does that sound like a recipe for disaster? I am supposed to call back Friday to make sure that the request actually went through.

Also, they said that the fact that it is a HA room with roll in shower will not appear on my reservation, and those are "internal notes."

So i guess everyone needs to call a couple days after making their reservation to make sure they are actually doing what you need!

E-mail, or computer-generated?

For a variety of reasons, it's been a while since I got the latter - but when I did and had a medical request, it DID appear on the computer-generated and snail-mailed confirmation. None of my other requests did, but whatever that was did.

this is hte one that i got in my email. I will give it til Friday, then call and make sure. my trip is not until October, and I am staying at CSR, which has 99 accessible rooms, so I am sure that everything will work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter