Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I understand, most of the folks on the team have "day jobs", so it seems natural that they would come and go from time to time. Which I actually think is a positive thing! Hearing different voices keeps the show from becoming stale. I like Charles too. He does a good job on the show and seems like a good dude.

From what I understand, most of the folks on the team have "day jobs"
Exactly. It is not a "podcast company". The podcast is something they do on the side in addition to their regular jobs. And some of them work, or even live, some distance away. Teresa works at the DIS Welcome Center in Cape Canaveral which is an hour or so from the studio. Jackie lives in Jacksonville which is about 3 hours from Orlando. And of course they all have personal lives, too.

Also, the team has grown and there are only 4 seats at the table besides Pete. Everyone can't be there every week. I like the variety, including the weeks when Pete is away and someone else hosts. It mixes things up nicely.

As with many companies, if you want to know an employee’s status, you could check the Contact page of their website. Not all companies keep this up to date, but it’s a good place to start. This is my preferred route rather than speculating. https://www.wdwinfo.com/feedback.htm

Charles was the Senior Editor and used to be listed. Jackie’s title was something else. I only kept up with it because I am a contributor and he was my point of contact.
I noticed that too. Charles isn't listed anymore even on the articles he wrote. Sometimes it is better to just make a statement saying that someone isn't working at the Dis anymore because it leads to less speculation.

I noticed that too. Charles isn't listed anymore even on the articles he wrote. Sometimes it is better to just make a statement saying that someone isn't working at the Dis anymore because it leads to less speculation.
I am not sure where you are looking but I just looked up his name on the site and all of his articles came up with the last one 4/16.

I was tired of all the speculation so I just went to Charles directly to ask him the status of him on the DIS and here was his reply:

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE YOU HAVE EXACTLY THREE SECONDS TO LEAVE MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL 911"

So I guess we're right back to speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!