Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles was the Senior Editor and used to be listed. Jackie’s title was something else. I only kept up with it because I am a contributor and he was my point of contact.
I didn’t worry too much about this thread cause I know the teams circulate until I saw this post. I really love Charles and it’d be a shame if he was no longer around. He was great at explaining the permitting items and different Disney financial moves.

I am not sure where you are looking but I just looked up his name on the site and all of his articles came up with the last one 4/16.
Yes, but notice his title isn't on there anymore. It used to say head guy now that same title is on Jackie's articles. I think the article you mentioned is the last one he wrote that I could find.

Controversial here but... Churros are overrated.
THERE! I said it!

guess it depends on where one rates them. I think they are excellent and always enjoy a good churro ... but at the same time my WDW trip isn't ruined if I don't get one

guess it depends on where one rates them. I think they are excellent and always enjoy a good churro ... but at the same time my WDW trip isn't ruined if I don't get one
I enjoy churros, but i dont think they'e all hey're cracked up to be.
And for transparency's sake, i've not had one at DLR/WDW because all i can think of is how stale they must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!