Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny I was wondering myself where Charles has been as of late, and just saw this thread. He is a sharp guy, dry wit, and always has some good insights/perspectives to share. Hope he is okay, in "a good place", and back soon.

Interesting because I was just thinking the same thing. Did I miss him recently? One of the quartet of people I like best that Pete has employed. Used to be a regular.
Not so much anymore. He still needs to be. I liked that he knew his stuff, was passionate about it and then out of nowhere he would zing you and you would be like whoa where did that come from? Very funny.
Wish he wouldn't do that crazy building stuff.
Maybe he's busy with his other responsibilities? Also there was another great addition who seems to have disappeared. I think his name was Eric.
Last post here was May 1st so maybe Charles has been on since then?

I just want to let everyone know that Charles resigned. It ended on good terms, so there’s no need to speculate. He was a great addition and the entire DIS team wishes him the best of luck!!
Thank you, Corey, for letting everyone know the situation. I'm glad that things ended on good terms. Best wishes to Charles in whatever he is doing next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!