Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone loves Charles but he had a ROUGH learning curve he seemed to robotic, unhappy, and stoic. However, he became charming, thoughtful, and eloquent.

Pete clearly sees talent in those who have it that’s why I’m gonna give Corey Fiasco more time, he’s so boring, but he served our country so I love him.

I dunno that he had a rough learning curve, as much as he wasn't introduced very well.
Suddenly some random dude popped up in vlogs (not the actual show), and people were quick to say he looked angry and didn't belong with the rest of the group.
Remember when everyone thought he was Petes boyfriend? My how far we've come. He's not even gay, as we found out :D . And once he was on the regular show, everyone fell for him. #swoon

I'll miss him. I hope they say something on the actual show. Not everyone reads the boards.

I dunno that he had a rough learning curve, as much as he wasn't introduced very well.
Suddenly some random dude popped up in vlogs (not the actual show), and people were quick to say he looked angry and didn't belong with the rest of the group.
Remember when everyone thought he was Petes boyfriend? My how far we've come. He's not even gay, as we found out :D . And once he was on the regular show, everyone fell for him. #swoon

I'll miss him. I hope they say something on the actual show. Not everyone reads the boards.

Look at Charles early videos clearly he wasn’t the person he was towards the end he really opened up and let his guard down which let his persona in

Look at Charles early videos clearly he wasn’t the person he was towards the end he really opened up and let his guard down which let his persona in
I think that is quite common, especially for someone who has never done that sort of thing before. It takes time to get comfortable in front of the camera and to mesh with the team.

I clearly remember JeniLynn's first couple of shows. I was a fan of JL for a while before she joined the DIS and I regularly watched her on the show she did previously (Attractions Magazine). She was bright and perky and funny and sassy. I was excited when she joined the DIS and watched her debut show and she was quiet and hesitant and meek which I knew totally wasn't her personality. After a few shows, the real JL started to shine through. It just takes some time to settle in and find your place.

What a shame. He’s a huge loss to the team. A real fan favourite. I hope he continues to write and vlog. His is a unique voice and one I will really miss.

Thanks so much for answering about Charles. I'm glad to hear he left on good terms and hope he finds success in whatever he does. He will be missed.

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 1.44.31 AM.jpg
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!