Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed the perspective that Charles had on the dining reviews. I wish him the best in the future.

Count me among the many that are missing the wit, humor, intellect, and unique perspective that Charles brought to The Dis and wishing him all the best on his next endeavor(s).

For those who are interested and may not already know, he has stated on his Twitter account that he is working through some options as far as writing goes and will update further when he is ready. A nice sign of hope for those of us who related to his observations and with whom his articles resonated.

Last edited:

has anyone ever cared about a separated member this much?
Yes, when Oliver left. One difference then is that Oliver did write up a statement that was read on air. But that still didn't (and doesn't) prevent people asking about why he left. I think it was this weeks live show I saw someone ask about Oliver yet again and he hasn't been with the DIS for 2 years.

Maybe Craig will start dressing as a magician's assistant now to fill the void left by Charles.

Sorry you're way off base here. Charles always dressed well and looked sharp.
Now if Craig wants to dress up in a sequined outfit revealing a pair of sensational legs in order to be sawn in half which on everything I hold dear I hope he decides not to do then he would be dressing like a magician's assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!