Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a country in Epcot's WS. But it's not from Italy or America.

It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. It's not a living statue. It is a 3 dimensional bust (head and chest on a pedestal). Not a statue. Not a topiary. It is from the Flower Garden Festival. I doubt it's made out of sand.

It's just the head and chest on a pedestal but not a topiary? Is it there all the time or just during the Festival? :tink:

It's an attraction right? Part of the Castle show or something in the Castle?

Is it from a parade? Is it related to Tangled?

Spent the entire afternoon scanning photos for Mom's memorial video...what awesome memories but I'm exhausted! :faint:

i-hb8vgDB-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 I think it is suppose to be Tangled related and it's part of the Castle show; now tell me who's wearing this. :goodvibes :tink:

It's just the head and chest on a pedestal but not a topiary? Is it there all the time or just during the Festival? :tink:

This is from the UK in Epcot's WS!

It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. But there is something in the background.

It's not a living statue. It is a 3 dimensional bust (head and chest on a pedestal). Not a statue. Not a topiary.

It is from the Flower Garden Festival. Its a garden dedicated to this famous person from the UK.

Tell me where in the UK and who this is.

Spent the entire afternoon scanning photos for Mom's memorial video...what awesome memories but I'm exhausted! :faint:

i-hb8vgDB-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 I think it is suppose to be Tangled related and it's part of the Castle show; now tell me who's wearing this. :goodvibes :tink:

One of the ruffians from the Snuggly Duckling?

It's not from a shop, attraction or food service. But there is something in the background.

It's not a living statue. It is a 3 dimensional bust (head and chest on a pedestal). Not a statue. Not a topiary.

It is from the Flower Garden Festival. Its a garden dedicated to this famous person from the UK.

Is it in the garden area?

i-hb8vgDB-Th.jpg

Is it one of the viking looking men?

Shakespeare's Garden?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!